Title : Performance Test Architect
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Duratio: 6+ months
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree is required.
* Minimum 6 years of experience as Performance Architect
* 10+ years of experience in designing, developing Performance Tests strategy using industry standard tools such as LoadRunner, JMETER,
* Experience with cloud based performance test services
* Strong experience in working with system analysts and business partners to establish response time and TPS requirements and creating tests that accurately measure against them
* Ability to give detailed analysis of client side performance of both web and mobile applications
* Must have: experience with performance diagnostics, performance architecture design, performance tuning, performance monitoring, capacity planning, and/or software development in a n-tier environment
* Experience designing discipline that resolves critical and complex application performance issues. Identifies and drives optimization changes in the application design to improve customer experience for mission/business critical IT applications
* Experience establishing Performance Planning Strategy that outlines Current Production Workload distribution, Performance Requirements and Test/Production Environment Requirements and Performance Optimization results
* Demonstrated experience in monitoring, analyzing and recommending solutions to performance problems in high-traffic, large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures
* Very good understanding of networking and architectural frameworks and methodologies, a working knowledge of design and implementation of systems software as well as the internals of the system in order to produce the best possible system availability and performance.
* Hands on experience with various APM tools such as App Dynamics, Dynatrace, etc.
* Experienced in creating Performance Engineering strategies, assessing and defining Non Functional Requirements, Designing Workload Model by analyzing production statistics
* Communicates effectively and has the ability to influence others
* Strong time management and organization skills
* Current with industry trends in performance and load testing tools, processes and techniques
2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA, 95113
Ph: 408.722.9448 |
Email: dev.v @e-solutionsinc.com
mY LiNKeD iN pRoFILe:
e-Solutions Inc. is a 13 year old company with more than 750 IT and Software professionals working on cutting edge technologies and serving fortune 2000 companies all over the world.
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.