Title: Sr. iOS Developer
Contract Duration: 6-12 months
Location: Oak Brook, Illinois
Key requirements: Strong experience in Swift + experience working on Map-Kit, Multithreading, Latest Network API of iOS.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
• 5+ years of industry experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, package implementation, and interactive design and architecture
• Well versed in developing applications for either mobile devices or Digital Out of Home Installations
• Excellent working knowledge of Swift
• Experience working on Map-Kit, Multithreading, Latest Network API of iOS
• Excellent working knowledge of Xcode7/8 and Instruments, CoreData, Push Notifications, In-App Purchase, and Game Center
• Experience leading the development and distribution of apps via enterprise channels or public app stores
• Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML, AMF) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP)
• Must have worked on a contract with a company that's lasted at least 1 year in the past two years
• 4 years of experience working exclusively in either native Android or native iOS development
• NOTE: all candidates being considered for mobile developer roles should be given a text/exercise prior to submitting.
We are working to develop something internally to keep things consistent but, for now, please use whatever testing method your agency has available.
12 m + contract
USC/GC for W-2
-SSRS, SQL and Power BI
-Project Server configuration/customization and administration
-Understanding of Project Management concepts
Need someone that can transition our maintenance and new development for our MS Project reporting tools
QA Automation Engineer - Locals
Location: St Paul , MN
• Development of Load and Performance Testing
• Improve the existing QA process
• Develop Automation Frameworks
• Development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing
• Brings skills to enable shift left in the software development life cycle, quality engineering related to code quality, early testing, defect prevention as opposed to defect detection and providing guidance on automation framework architecture and design.
• Responsible for platform integration including continuous Integration (CI)
• Creating Test Plans
What You Need for this Position
• Good understanding of QA methodology – test cycles, test plans, and software releases
• Experience with automation/programming languages and frameworks (Selenium WebDriver)
• Experience with testing frameworks, such as JUnit/TestNG; and scripting languages Python, knowledge of Cucumber, CapaBara, Sauce Labs.
• Convert manual quality scripts to automated scripts using mainly Gherkin scripting language and enhancing Automation framework
• Analyzes, programs, debugs and modifies computer programs for system automation testing
• Exhibits high personal commitment to quality, implementing development and test best practices.
• A passion for quality and high attention to detail.
• Able to use professional development concepts and company processes to solve routine problems
• Exercises judgment using standard software development processes in analyzing situations or data.
• Designs or conducts design modifications of complex systems or subsystems for the purpose of testing automation.
• Performs design changes for product improvements/upgrades and actively participates in design and code reviews.
• Works with Development and Quality Engineering staff to resolve problems with released software.
• Provides input on schedule and accurate estimation of project deadlines.
• Assists Development in troubleshooting and testing.
• Provides input towards general process improvement
• Develop and test the performance of the system to improve overall user experience
• Develop and implement Testing suite software as specified in technical specifications/software design documentation.
• Communicate with the development and support team issues found and build test cases to expose weaknesses in the software.
• Implement test cases to verify web based security vulnerabilities.
• Will be responsible for current Regression and validation with CICD & Smoke validation
• Dev Ops experience would be a big plus.
• The profile needs to have DevOps tool Shellscript, Chef, Puppet. Python/Ruby and need to have DevOps language and can kick off jobs and can troubleshoot issues.
• Can debug and maintain scripts & Chef & puppet recipes
• Need to coordinate b/w dev team and others
• Need to maintain code and deploy/rollback on need basis
• B.S in CS, Engineering, or related degree
• Over 3 years of years of professional QA experience including 2+ Years of Automation Experience
• 5+ yrs Experience, SOAP, API
• Web application development exp.
• Strong knowledge of OOO programming – Java
• Requires in-depth, working knowledge of major areas of software engineering. Demonstrated work history of successful application of concepts of typical problem solving within specialty.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good problem solving skills with the ability to analyze and diagnose a complex application.
• Attention to detail and following issues to resolution.
• Self-starter, high energy.
• Train and mentor team members.
• Experience building a test automation framework from scratch
• Strong Java and Selenium WebDriver experience
• Understanding various types of testing including functional, regression, performance, and load testing
• Have created automation scripts using one of the above mentioned tools to setup and validate infrastructure & environments
• Able to work under tight deadlines
What The Right Professional Will Enjoy!
• Joining a growing team that utilizes cutting edge technologies!
• Opportunity to be a vital part of a team!
Fun work environment!
Thanks & Regards
Osair Technologies LLC
Phone 703-349-2825, FAX : 732-289-6076
Suite # 16D, Clifton, Chapel road VA 12642.
"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"
*NOTE:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.