I Hope you are doing great today.
Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.
Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position - Front End Web Developer
Location - Ann Arbor MI
Duration – 6+ months
Interview Mode - Phone then Face to face interview
eCommerce experience is required
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 3 years experience building responsive web-based front ends for viewing on multiple browsers, operating systems, and platforms (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, handheld devices)
- Fluency in developing efficient, data-driven applications, with in-depth knowledge of client-side MVC methodologies and AJAX-based communication with RESTful services.
- Experience with modern frameworks (React, Backbone, Ember, Angular).
- Knowledge of design patterns and software architecture principles.
- Comfortable with usability and information architecture principles.
- Excellent team player with good communication skills with both non-technical & technical co-workers.
- Highly motivated and driven by a desire to solve difficult problems, and learn new technology.
Qualifications listed below, while not necessarily a requirement for this position in each circumstance, provide additional depth and value to the role.
- Masters' degree in computer science or related field.
- Agile development experience.
- eCommerce site experience.
- Experience developing web sites with international requirements, multiple languages preferred.
- Collaborates with marketing, agency and in-house developers, business analysts, and technical project team on web development tasks.
- Researches and develops new web and mobile technology applications to improve user interface.
- Suggests new technologies and approaches, often demonstrating and championing their use.
- Writes, modifies, and debugs web user interfaces.
- Applies user interface design skills when implementing features.
- Implements and maintains test suites.
- Ability to rapidly prototype new ideas & concepts.
- Will transition developed applications and systems into testing and production phases.
- Estimates the duration of design & development tasks on an on-going basis.
Note: "we are going through tier-1 vendor"
Talent Acquisition Executive
(W) 248-565-4747*172; Fax: +1-248.254.7211
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.