I Hope you are doing great today.
Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.
Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location as soon as possible to email@example.com
Position – SAS Clinical
Location – Woodcliff Lake NJ
Duration – 12+ months
Interview process: Phone, then face to face
• Strong knowledge of JReview and SAS programming skills required in Windows and UNIX environment, with proficiency in Programming in JReview, Graph, Dashboard, SAS/Base, SAS Macros, SAS Graph, SAS/AF/SQL.
• 7-10 years of experience in programming with clinical trial data and preparing programming and test documentation.
• Extensive experience of handling external data, such as lab data, PK, and imaging data.
• Experience of developing programs using JReview.
• Good understanding of standards specific to clinical trials such as CDISC, SDTM, MedDRA, WHODRUG.
• Good understanding of relational databases such as ORACLE, Knowledge of the EDC system, InForm, and underlying data structure is a plus.
• Knowledge of data management process, good understanding of data cleaning process.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Able to work independently and a team player, good organizational and time management skills.
• Capable of communicating technical concepts
• Good understanding of system development life cycles, GCP, and related regulatory guidelines.
• Perform SAS programming to provide data review complex listings/reports to support Data Management, Medical Coding, and other areas of Clinical functions for Oncology trials.
• Develop programs & graphs in JReview for easier data review and visualization.
• Develop programs for patient profiles and ad hoc reports to support the clinical teams for Oncology trials.
• Design and develop SAS macros, applications, and other utilities to expedite SAS programming activities and usage by the Oncology Data Management and other areas of Clinical for data review.
• Develop and maintain the programs/tools including testing and organizing the SAS datasets, SAS programs and related documentation.
• Ensure all programming activities and processes performed are conducted according to standard operating procedures and good programming skills.
Talent Acquisition Executive
(W) 248-565-4747*172; Fax: +1-248.254.7211
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.