Please feel free and go through the job description mentioned below and let me know if you're/consultant interest in this position. If interested, Please revert me with your/consultant UPDATED RESUME.
Role:- IT Data Analyst - BD2 z /OS Database Administrator
Location:- East Moline, IL
Duration:- 3 Years (Long term)
NOTE:- Please note client is not in need of a DBA consultants, My client is looking for ideal candidates with good experience in DATABASE MAINTENANCE. Experience should be mentioned in resume for shortlisting
KINDLY DON'T SHARE FAKE PROFILES & SHARE ONLY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE PROFILES
OPT/EAD below DOB-1990 is workable for this requirement but should have Real time Experience
Specific Position Requirements:
· Create, implement, manage, and maintain physical databases for applications, data warehouse, and data marts across production and test environments.
· Manage backup, recovery, and security of application databases.
· Application/database problem resolution/contention and troubleshooting.
· 2+ years of previous experience as a DB2 z/OS Database Administrator.
· 2+ years of previous experience as a mainframe z/OS user (navigating TSO/ISPF)
· 2+ years of previous experience working with programming/software development groups.
· Understanding of and database design and basic performing tuning
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Ability to speak to all levels of the company (examples include: other DBAs, programmers, project managers, operations staff, various members of infrastructure staff teams, upper management, and non-technical staff, etc.).
· Certified as a DB2 z/OS Database Administrator.
· 2+ years of programming experience in at least one language using DB2 z/OS databases such as Java, SAS, COBOL, etc.
· Strong SQL experience and skills.
· 1+ year using BMC Apptune.
· 1+ year using Omegamon for DB2.
· Providing guidance and training to non-mainframe programming staff.
· Experiencing participating in database initiatives such as setting standards and policies related to database administration.
· Agile or iterative database management methodology experience, including continuous integration principles.
· Data modeling experience
Thanks & regards
GSS Infotech Inc
A SEI-CMMI Level 5 Company
Phone: 860-640-4354 Ext 3016
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.