This is Saurabh Jangid from Themesoft.
Kindly share your updated resume at email@example.com
Job Title: Datastage/Infosphere MDM Admin
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration : Long Term
Need GC/Citizen Only
The individual holds responsibility to deploy, maintain and support IBM InfoSphere Datastage and MDM including integration with databases, data warehouses and report writing. Critical to this role is the need to interface with both operations and technical personnel to ensure the integrity and availability of the Datastage environment.
- Install and Configuration of Datastage server and its components like director, designer, Information Manager and Administrator.
- Start and stop the Datastage services and components including IBM WebSphere/Information server components.
- User Account Management – Create and manage user RnR, Security
- Patch Management – Review and Execution of technology and Bug fixes Patches
- Life Cycle management of Software - Monitor the de-supported Software versions.
- Monitoring of Datastage environment and its Components for Availability
- Monitor the space usage, log files, ETL scheduled jobs for any error, failures and server usage ( Capacity Monitoring)
- Performance Management – Monitor the performance of Datastage application and its components ( Excluding Application Programs).
- Backup of application and its components configuration files
- Backup of Application Metadata and repository
- Troubleshooting – Service Requests, Incidents, Problem related to Datastage and its components technologies/framework, JVM issues (exclude program / code issues)
- Release Management – Deployment of codes, job and scripts migrations in between different environments
- Change Management – Review and execute approved changes on Datastage application and its components
- Upgrade of Datastage applications and its components
- DR Support – Monitor and maintain the DR setup. Participate in DR Drills
- CMDB – Update the CMDB for Datastage and its components
- Application Support – Provide the admin support to ETL development team as and when required on technology and its framework.
- Peer team Co-ordination - Work with other peer team (OS, Storage, Network, Compute, Database) for any infrastructure support.
- Support the purging / Archiving the data activity as per Purging/Archiving Policy
- Technology / Framework troubleshooting for Datastage applications
- Create and Update of SOP for all ETL admin work
- SSL and SSO support to Datastage Applications
- Monitor, Manage and Support the High Availability on Datastage applications
- Co-ordination with vendor for Software support as per Client-Vendor agreement
INC 500 Fastest Growing Company
Mobile: 469-249-3595 | Saurabh.firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.