Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.
Certified QlikSense Admin
Location: Raritan, NJ
Duration: Long Term
The successful candidates' responsibilities will include the following:
- Design, deliver and support technical architecture engagements for the enterprise. Primary responsibilities include: leading technical architecture design sessions, designing reference architectures, integrating the Qlik software platform with the business' enterprise systems, and testing the solution for high performance and scalability.
- Understand Qlik's in-memory data discovery architecture and advocate and communicate adherence to Qlik's best-practices and standards.
- Solve technical issues and/or coach technical staff on their projects.
- Manage technical scope and business expectations.
- Provide hands-on expert level assistance for technical issues and knowledge transfer.
- Create technical architecture documents and diagrams.
- Lead data analysis and data modeling sessions
- Provide technical solutions to integrations between QlikView platform and customers' enterprise systems
- Lead technical architecture/design sessions and writing technical architecture/design documents.
- Lead a technical architecture track/team, providing direction to and mentoring other technical resources.
- Solve client technical issues and/or coach client technical staff on their projects. Manage technical scope and client expectation.
- B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience.
- Strong client-facing consultative skills, able to act as a customer advocate.
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux administration, Infrastructure management, and performance investigation and tuning.
- Familiarity with server hardware selection, architecture and troubleshooting
- Extensive experience with Relational Database systems and data modeling.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP (e.g. Salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP R/3).
- Deployment automation and scripting experience with PowerShell, Bash and other scripting languages.
- 2+ years of hands on experience designing and deploying complex solutions in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or other cloud providers.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop and present processes and methodologies.
- Browser development: Extensive modern-browser compatible, standards-compliant web development experience (HTML5, CSS, JS and frameworks);
- Server development: Significant modern application development experience working in a modern programming language. (C#, Java, Python, Scala, etc.);
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs and other integration technologies;
- Hands-on experience with relational databases and data modeling;
- Prior consulting, client facing, or freelance experience;
- Friendly and professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills to forge relationships of trust at all levels of the organization.
Thanks & Regards
ST Global LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.