Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

C2C: Network Security Consultants for the projects immediately

 

Hi

Hope you are doing great!!!

Iam Priya from LinkProTech. Inc

I came through your LinkedIn profile which seems very attractive, felt great by seeing your experience and thought of requesting you to work with me for your client requirements. I would like to expand my relationship/business with you & your company. I strictly work on my W2 candidates only. I can assure you to send the right candidates in a timely manner. Please let me know if you have any contract C2C requirements. We do have pool of  W2 consultants actively looking for the job.I would like to work with you regarding Contract Opportunities. I came to know that you have some more Contract positions opened in different technologies ,so I would like to introduce some more suitable consultants  available immediately with more talent. Please let me know your opinion on this so that we can move forward on this.

I appreciate your help in this.

 

You can reach me at any time  priya@linkprotech.com  email is the best way to reach.

Name

Technology

C. Location

Relocation

Experience

Availability

Mohamed Ghareb

Network Security Engineer

CA

Open

8+

2 weeks

Newaz Shah

Network Security Engineer

NJ

Open

8+

2 weeks

Shah

Network Security Engineer

NC

Open

7

2 weeks

Sasank

Network Security/  Infrastructure Engineer

CA and OR

Open

8+

2 weeks

 

 

Thank you

Priya

priya@linkprotech.com



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to qaaovgsh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qaaovgsh@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment