This is Saurabh Jangid from Themesoft.
Kindly share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: AWS Cloud Architect
Location: Deerfield, IL
Duration : Long Term
Rate: $65-70 on c2c
• Lead Technical Cloud Architecture role responsible for system planning, design and implementation. Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on Cloud. Lift and shift of existing on-premises application to Cloud.
• Establish & standardize cloud architecture and drive structure for Baxter's use of the AWS Platform. Set technology standards, security standards, and processes.
• Design and develop solutions based on a strategic business and technical requirements.
• Regular interface with business, development teams, solution and application architects, shared services organizations and partners.
• Selecting the appropriate services based on data, compute, database, or security requirements. Identifying appropriate use of Cloud architectural best practices. Estimate costs and identify cost control mechanisms.
Key Experiences and Qualifications:
• Technical leadership in the full life cycle of the software environment. Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies. Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
• Ability to provide broad and deep technical leadership and cohesive architecture approaches for strategic efforts. Technical depth in customer facing systems from an application, infrastructure, operations, scalability, availability, performance, people, process, and tooling perspective.
• 5+ years of design, implementation, and/or consulting experience with distributed applications or systems architecture, experience leveraging AWS/Cloud technology preferred.
o One or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
o In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language.
o Ability to identify and define requirements for Cloud-based applications.
o Experience with deploying hybrid systems with on-premises and Cloud components
o Capability to provide best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (content creation such as whitepapers, proof of concepts, patents, etc.). Ability to explain complex technology decisions to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels in the organization
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect Certifications desired
• Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired
• Experience with infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking. Additional technical skills desired, including the following
o ITIL / ITSM experience desired
o Hands on experience working in a RedHat/Linux environment
o Experience creating VPC locations, EC2 and S3 instances
o DevOps Technologies including Chef and Puppet
o Building web & mobile scale-out applications using memcache or Redis
o RDBMS (MySQL, AWS Aurora, Oracle, SQL Server, and Postgres) and NoSQL (Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB, and Cassandra) data stores
o Implementing big data analytics w/ technologies like Hadoop, Amazon EMR, Amazon RedShift, and Amazon Kinesis
INC 500 Fastest Growing Company
Mobile: 469-249-3595 | Saurabh.email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.