Hope you are doing good.
Android developer / IOs developer
Contract (5 Years)
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Phone then possible F2F
Auto experience a plus
- 3+ years developing specifically for the platform. 4+ preferred (so an iOS dev should have 3+ years of iOS xp)
- Experience using a scripting language to automate tasks and builds
- Experience managing builds and a build server (we use Jenkins)
- (Mobile Devs) Experience deploying apps to the market
- Experience using modern design patterns:
o iOS: MVVM, Functional Protocol-oriented patterns, Reactive patterns using ReactiveCocoa or RxSwift
o Android: MVP, Eventbus, Reactive using RxJava
o Java Web Services: Eventbus, Reactive using RxJava, RestEasy, Generated classes, Abstract Immutables
- Experience using modern libraries/platforms:
o iOS: Alamofire, RxSwift, Curry, Argo, Runes, Swift v3.
o Android: MosbyMVP, Butterknife, OkHttp, Gson, RxJava, any Eventbus lib, Retrofit.
o Java Web Services: OkHttp, RestEasy, Gson, Immutables, Wildfly/Jboss
- (Mobile Devs) Experience working on wearables
- (All Devs) The desire to learn other platforms and help out where needed.
- Experience using git.
- Experience working on an agile software team (refining user stories, estimating stories, verifying a story is development ready)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.