Hope you doing Well !!!
Please share with me resume ..
Role: Ab Initio developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration of contract: C2C
Interview: Phone/ Skype
- Ab Initio Graphical Development Environment (GDE) for ETL
- Ab Initio Data Quality Environment (DQE) (profile)
- Data Profiling strategy development (4 years)
- Data Analysis (4 years)
- Data Migration (2 years)
- A 'Plus" Aviation experience/background
- A "Plus" Maintenance Aviation experience/background
- Ab Initio tool setup and coordination with the SWA Ab Initio team on the configuration.
- Profile & Analyze Source Data (Mainframe Extracts, Oracle tables & UNIX flat files) usage using Ab Initio Data Quality Environment (DQE).
- Identify data migration themes and quality patterns represented in the data analysis results.
- Provide guidance to the ETL designers regarding data quality of source data
- Develop required scripts, tools and methodology to perform these activities.
- Coordinate with the SWA Ab Initio team on the configuration of the Ab Initio tool
- Review and update deep dive assessment worksheets for workshops.
- Setup deep dive assessment output reporting structure.
- Assess data during and in-between deep dive workshops (using Ab Initio, assess data for the following)
• Data volume
• Data consistency
• Data type
• Data length
• Cohesiveness to prescribed process enabled software solution
- Conduct reporting and analysis on deep dive results
Thanks & Regards,
Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.