Hope you are doing well,
Please go through the below job description and do let me know if you have anyone suitable for this requirement.
Send me an updated resume with all the skills and employer details H1b,DL copy so that I will submit your profile to the client immediately
Face2Face Interview (Y/N):
2 Android developers
Contract (5 Years)
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Phone then possible F2F
Auto experience a plus
These are critical needs and I need them filled FAST!
- 3+ years developing specifically for the platform. 4+ preferred (so an iOS dev should have 3+ years of iOS xp)
- Experience using a scripting language to automate tasks and builds
- Experience managing builds and a build server (we use Jenkins)
- (Mobile Devs) Experience deploying apps to the market
- Experience using modern design patterns:
o iOS: MVVM, Functional Protocol-oriented patterns, Reactive patterns using ReactiveCocoa or RxSwift
o Android: MVP, Eventbus, Reactive using RxJava
o Java Web Services: Eventbus, Reactive using RxJava, RestEasy, Generated classes, Abstract Immutables
- Experience using modern libraries/platforms:
o iOS: Alamofire, RxSwift, Curry, Argo, Runes, Swift v3.
o Android: MosbyMVP, Butterknife, OkHttp, Gson, RxJava, any Eventbus lib, Retrofit.
o Java Web Services: OkHttp, RestEasy, Gson, Immutables, Wildfly/Jboss
- (Mobile Devs) Experience working on wearables
- (All Devs) The desire to learn other platforms and help out where needed.
- Experience using git.
- Experience working on an agile software team (refining user stories, estimating stories, verifying a story is development ready)
Thanks and Regards,
Sr.Talent Acquisition Specialist
Osair Technologies LLC
Phone 703-349-2825, FAX : 732-289-6076
Suite # 16D, Clifton, Chapel road VA 12642.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.