Hope you are doing great !!!
Please check the below requirements and share suitable profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share genuine profiles only !!!
Positions – 1
Job Title : Demandware Business Analyst
Location : San Francisco, CA
Type of hire : Contract/CTH
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
Must Have Skills:
· ecommerce experience preferably with Demandware (now called Salesforce Commerce Cloud), B2C (with specialized retailer) and/or with experience managing integrations
· CyberSource gateway
· Google Maps
· BV Curations
· BV Customer Ratings and Reviews
· BorderFree or Flow
· SF Service Cloud- case mngt
· QAS Experian - address verification
· Visa Checkout
· SVS Gift Cards and Gymbucks
· Channel Advisor
· Google Analytics
· Ensighten - tag mngt
· Shop Runner
Positions - 2
Job Title : WCS Lead/Developers
Location : Fremont, CA
No. of Positions : 3 (Lead/Developers)
Type of hire : Contract/CTH
Duration : 8 - 12 months
Required Knowledge & Experience:
· Minimum 3+ years of experience in developing customer facing web applications.
· Overall 7+ years of experience in software development experience
· Minimum 3+ years of experience with Web Sphere Commerce 7.x
· Strong software engineering design skills, ability to independently design and implement software engineering projects as well as work as a part of the team
· Excellent Java and Java EE skills (JSP, Servlets, EJB)
· Solid experience with XML and XSLT skills
· Working knowledge in Struts and Spring frameworks
· Experienced in developing web services technologies (SOAP and Restful)
· Unix scripting experience (bash, ksh)
· Experience in implementing Search SOLR preferred
· Working experience in Databases (Oracle 11i/12c or DB2)
· Experience with Ecommerce in a retail environment
· Experience working in an Agile environment
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
· We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer who is excited about building web applications that customers will enjoy.
· We are looking for a person who is fascinated with technology and knows how to use it to build best in class Ecommerce applications, such as Ecommerce web and mobile site and in-store tablet applications.
· The ideal candidate for this position will be a task oriented IT professional with senior-level Java EE web development and a minimum of 2 years recent experience designing and developing Ecommerce solutions in WebSphere Commerce 6.0 or higher.
· This position also requires a high degree of teamwork with a tenured and cohesive development team, making interpersonal skills and a positive attitude as important as technical qualifications.
Thanks and Regards,
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.