Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation partner/Client opportunity.
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
Domain (Enterprise) Architect ((network, infrastructure, collaboration, technical tools)
Location: Auburn hills, MI
- Define and implement optimal governance structures, architectural standards, and compliance processes to ensure EA conformance of all technology projects.
- Leading the identification and analysis of enterprise business drivers to derive enterprise business, information, technical and solution architecture requirements; analyzing industry, technology and market trends to determine their potential impacts on the enterprise
- Analyzing the current business and IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement
- Leading and facilitating the creation of governing principles and patterns to guide solution decision making for the enterprise
- Ensuring that the optimal governance structure and compliance activities are associated with EA compliance
- Leading the development of an implementation plan for the EA, based on business requirements and IT strategies; overseeing EA implementation, ongoing EA refinement activities, and the documentation of all EA design and analysis work
- Facilitate governing bodies at the technology domain, I.S., and Service Company levels.
- Promoting the EA process, outcomes and results to the organization, including the enterprise's IT and business leaders; this includes assessing and communicating the achievement and impact of the EA, as well as leading the development and execution of an EA communication and education plan.
- Develop, collect and analyze Enterprise Architecture metrics to identify continual improvement opportunities
- Oversee and validate the documentation of all enterprise architecture deliverables.
- Develop the process for creating a technical strategy that supports the business strategy and facilitate its development, and maintenance.
- Facilitate development of technology strategies
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Business Relationship Managers and Service Owners to ensure a deep understanding of changing business needs and priorities.
- Provide technical/business consulting to internal IS organizations and client-sponsored activities outside of IS
- Develop technology roadmaps that support technology strategies.
- EA will be involved in working with the organization and EA Team to look at current business activities and align these activities with the technologies that are used.
- Once the business activities are aligned to the technologies the EA will build a roadmap and work with senior / executive management to define the roadmap which with the intent to lead organization in the direction that they need to go.
- EA will work with Development with the implementation of the roadmap.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university and 10 years of technical experience or 15 years of technical experience.
- 10 years experience/exposure to a variety of architectural components (i.e., network, infrastructure, collaboration, technical tools) and emerging technologies
- 10+ years of experience with Enterprise Architecture methodologies and a contributor of its direction.
- 8 years IT project / program experience.
- 8 years experience in developing presentations for senior and executive management.
- 10+ years of experience in translating business needs into Enterprise Architecture requirements.
- 8+ years of experience with creating Enterprise Architect artifacts and deliverables, targeted to varying audiences.
- 8+ years of experience in estimating the financial impact of Enterprise Architecture alternatives.
- 5 years of experience with the development and use of architectural patterns.
- Demonstrated ability to balance the long-term (or "big picture") and short-term implications of individual decisions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective stakeholder management
- Demonstrated analytical skills
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.