Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.
Title: Technology Risk Analyst (GRC)
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 6 months
The Technology Risk Analyst Contractor is responsible for performing risk assessments of applications, infrastructure, business and technology vendors against a defined risk framework. These assessments will be conducted either through a formalized risk assessment program or through other risk reporting activities (e.g., policy exceptions, risk acceptance). The Technology Risk Analyst Contractor will have the ability to identify risks in the way that a business and technology utilize information and the supporting technological systems.
• Work well in a team environment by building consensus and influencing decision making to foster forward progress with projects and initiatives.
• Own good time management and organizational skills, coupled with the strong oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrate highly fluent PC skills, specifically with business-oriented applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
· Prior knowledge and experience working with GRC products for Risk Assessment is a major asset for this role.
• Exercise acute attention to detail.
• Confirm knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems as they relate to cyber security risk.
• Establish familiarity of security methodologies, policies, standards and best practices.
• Hold awareness of information technology systems, infrastructure and operations.
• Explain and articulate technical concepts using both technical and non-technical language
• Employ a high level of critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Retain sound business judgment and the ability to work successfully with all levels of management."
Thanks & Regards
ST Global LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.