Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation partner/Client opportunity.
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
· Position: Network Architect
· Duration: 6 Months
· Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
MUST HAVE: CCIE and JNCIE in routing and switching and have Certificate number.
Subject matter expert in the design, implementation and support of Enterprise Network technologies with minimum of Eight to ten years of relevant Network Design and Deployment work experience.(minimum Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)).
· In -depth large scale deployment knowledge of Cisco IOS and NX -OS such as Cisco ASR routers, Nexus 5K/7K/9K, Catalyst Switches, wireless controllers, Net Scout PFS Switches, Net Scout/Riverbed Performance Managers, Load Balancers, Cisco UCS integration, Riverbed WAN Optimizers etc.
· Solid understanding of WAN technologies, MPLS/VPLS, IPSEC, VPN, BGP, OSPF protocols.
· Strong OSI layer 2 knowledge and practical experience, including various flavors of Spanning Tree, ARP, QoS, OTV, VDC, VPC etc, PVLAN, Community VLAN's.
· Comprehensive knowledge of OSI layer 3 networks and protocols, including broadcast, multicast, any cast concepts, routing, VRF etc.
· Knowledge of Enterprise system monitoring and management tools such as CA Spectrum, Wireshark, Websense, MRTG and NMAP.
· Knowledge of commercial enterprise-level tools and products to provide network services, including: firewalls, IPS/IDS, DNS, DHCP, web security
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.