Hope you doing Well !!!
Here is our Implementing partner Requirement. Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to email@example.com
Role: Datapower Admin with XC10
Location: Woonsocket, RI
Duration of contract: Long term/ Remote
Interview: Phone/ Skype
• Bachelor's/Master's Degree in a technical field
• 5+ Years of IT experience with data power appliances.
• Experience with caching appliance XC10
• Experience with security appliances especially Datapower XI52 V6/V7 firmware
• Knowledge of networking, load balancing, firewalls, routers and other network components
• Experience in SSL and certificate management
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Project 2013, Office 2013, SharePoint, Visual Studio TFS; PowerShell a plus
• Knowledge of Web Service standards (WSDL, SOAP 1.1, 1.2), WS Policy, SAML, XML, XSLT
• Experience in integrating DP with Identity and Access Management - TAM, LDAP, AD, TFIM
• Highly skillful in installation and administration of clustered H/A middleware environments.
• Experience of integrating with WebSphere Service Registry and Repository.
• Working experience on UNIX, Linux and Windows platforms, and shell scripting
• 2+ years Unix/Windows scripting for automation of operational tasks.
• Continuously track incident volumes to identify systemic issues and plan/co-ordinate longer term remediation activities.
• Monitor existing operational activities and identify and implement any service improvements or automation opportunities.
• Provide regular management updates on activities and planning.
• This position is responsible to play the role of data power administrator for promoting changes created by data power developer through the environments and into production.
• This position is responsible for maintaining system availability, troubleshooting problems, and considered the "owners" of the technology.
• As part of a team you will participate in the Day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation. Also expect to include root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure Service Support team members.
• Monitor adherence to security policies, guidelines and processes for code development and source control, testing and documentation.
• Analyze reports of daily, weekly, monthly appliance utilization and issues for trending, capacity planning and reporting to upper management.
Thanks & Regards,
Nityo Infotech Corp.
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.