This is Saurabh Jangid from Themesoft.
Kindly share your updated resume at email@example.com
Title: Data Center Technician
Location: Louisville – Kentucky
Duration: Long Term
Data Center Technician Responsibilities:
• Act as liaison with other Global Infrastructure Teams for installation of new equipment and maintenance of infrastructure equipment
• Project manage small infrastructure and data center projects
• Contributes to the planning, install and configuration of hardware, racks, & power units on Windows and Unix/Linux platforms
• Coordinate network cabling and electrical requirements for new hardware installations
• Support operational issues and fulfillment of Data Center infrastructure
• Accountable for understanding and using change management process in managing work load
• Maintain and update asset inventory database for new hardware installation, reallocation, rebuilds, and/or retirement
• Works with support team, application teams and vendors in managing break fix hardware repairs
• Undertakes actions to investigate and resolve incidents escalated by Service Desk and implement agreed remedies and preventative measures
• Take on continuous improvement projects to ensure the growth and development of the Data Center Management team and its functionality
• Participate in facility management duties as required for power, cooling, security and fire suppression systems
• Provide on call coverage for critical Data Center events. E.g., Air conditioner and power failure
• Participate in the implementation, testing and maintenance of a Data Center IT Recovery Plan
• Assist with regular scheduled activities as per the Data Center Management tasks
• Monitor and evaluate infrastructure and make recommendations to increase capacity
• Actively contribute to innovation in both infrastructure and data center environments
• Ensure the Data Center is managed and maintained in a safe and professional manner
• Proactively monitor the Data Center environment for uptime and health via Building Automation System
• Contribute and implement efficient solutions in the Data Center to improve sustainability
• Manage Data Center security and provide training to Associates and Contractors who require access
• Be familiar with OSHA, ADA and local code and safety requirements for facility
• Ability to work occasional weekends and after hours for schedule/unscheduled outages
• Build systems consisting of servers and storage units while tracking inventory
• Responsible for shipping, receiving and packaging hardware
• Ability to frequently lift and move equipment up to 65lbs
• Perform other related duties and assignments as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take instruction and direction
- Able to meet critical deadlines
- High stress environments
- Experience with DCP (Data Center Planner) a plus
- Experience with Remedy ticket system
- Production Operations/back up Experience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.