Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.
Location: Burbank, CA
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
Must be US Citizen, GC, valid EAD
Hot Buttons: experience with 1) data modeling, 2) PL/SQL and 3) Scripting (using Powershell, C Shell, or equivalent)
· Design and Build ETL / ELT solutions utilizing Data Analysis, Dimensional Modeling and ETL Design
· Develop Informatica code, Design, Develop and modify Informatica mappings and workflows
· Develop ODI mappings using combination of out-of-the-box or custom design mappings
· ETL/ELT performance tuning and optimization
· Maintenance and support nightly batch schedule
· Support Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2 using SSIS, SSRS and T-SQL
· Perform ongoing monitoring, optimization, and refinement of reports and BI solutions.
· 7+ years' experience in ETL and Data Warehousing
· Able to design an ETL solution, including Data analysis, Dimensional Modeling and ETL / ELT Design using Informatica or ODI in a Data warehousing environment using Oracle and SQL Server
· Must have expertise in PL/SQL and T-SQL
· Must possess strong scripting skills (Unix and Windows)
· Must have a solid understanding of requirements for Data Quality, Metadata, Data Lineage, Operational Data Management and Operational Data Stores
· In-depth understanding of Data Warehousing (DWH) and ETL concepts, ETL loading strategy and plan, Data archiving, Data reconciliation, ETL Error Handling, Error logging mechanisms and proactive monitoring, standards and best practices
· Previous experience with Oracle EBS and BI Applications
· Financial Analytics and Supply Chain are highly desirable
· Must be End-to-end process and results oriented
International Technical Solutions (ITS)
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at email@example.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.