Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation partner/Client opportunity.
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
· Role: Windows System Admin
· Client: Cisco (Working through preferred partner)
· Location: RTP, NC
· Duration: 6 months+
· Rate: $50/hour
Summary: Administers Windows Active directory environments. Solid understanding of Internet protocols to include TCP/IP & HTTP/S. Manage and maintain DNS/DHCP infrastructure services. Manage Certificate infrastructure for both Retail POS systems and Web Services. Troubleshoot and manage RDP/SSH remote access connectivity.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Windows 2012/2008/2003/7/8/10/
- Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007, SQL 2000/2005/2008/2012 Server, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Group Policy Management, Remote Desktop Services, Email Filtering, Web Filtering, Virtualization Technologies.
- Install and configure SQL Server environments
- Implement and Secure MS Cluster services
- Install Citrix XenApp and manage server farm
- Manage, configure and maintain VMware environment
- Build servers and configure hardware using Cisco UCS Manager
- Manage and maintain UCS blade center using UCS Central
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.