Title: Project Manager Success Factors HCM
Location: Bronx, NY 10467
Duration: 6 Months+
Interview: Phone interview then onsite interview is a must
· This role works in their HR function and reports to the Director of HR
· They need someone who is capable of project management, but an HRIS Specialist could potentially work as well
· They're located in the Bronx, NY but Montefiore is very accessible using public transportation and they have employees who live throughout the five boroughs
· Work Timing: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Monday –Friday
· We are currently seeking a Project Manager to work with the Human Resources Recruitment & Staffing team on the configuration of the onboarding module within Success Factors.
· This configuration is part of a larger project of the Integration between SAP and Success Factors.
· The ideal candidate will have experience with the implementation of Success Factors modules or modules of other Applicant Tracking Systems.
· It is important to have a strong understanding of the Human Resources Recruiting and Onboarding process.
· Develops the project work plan, work breakdown structure, and schedule using a designated project management tool for project team usage. Project Plans include sufficient task level detail to capture known dependencies and major milestones.
· Utilize effective project and time management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Ensure all projects are consistent with overall customer objectives and strategic plans.
· Manage the day-to-day activities of cross-functional project teams and ensures the adherence to the project plan.
· Work to control change, timeline, and project scope to accommodate approved changes
· Produces timely, detailed summaries and high level report
· Provide project schedule, actual vs. budget, and earned value information in project progress reports.
· Demonstrated project management experience
· A minimum of 5 years project management experience including experience in systems implementation (Success Factors or other Applicant Tracking System)
· Excellent customer service and verbal and written communication skills are required
· Ability to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization and with the client base
· Must be well organized, detail oriented, highly analytical and possess strong problem solving skills
· Must be able to enforce deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Experience in the healthcare industry preferred
· PMP Certification desired
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.