Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation partner/Client opportunity.
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
Position Title: Data Modeler
Location: New Albany, OH
Local to OH Required
· The Data Modeler advises the enterprise application teams on data architecture, relational and dimensional database design and modeling, efficient SQL development, and best practices for the IT data development staff as it relates to data management.
· The position assists IT staff as well as business partners in profiling and understanding their data. The position must communicate clearly and effectively, collaborating with IT and business teams in order to deliver timely and effective solutions.
· The Data Modeler is expected to be creative and provide lateral thinking, all the while being proactive in finding solutions to the enterprises data needs.
· Develops and maintains data models (logical and physical) for operational and analytical systems in the Enterprise
· Maintains the ERWIN model repository and ensures the models are current
· Creates and executes DDL in development environments for any new and/or revised database objects
· Works closely and communicates effectively with the IT development staff on providing the best data design solutions for their needs
· Documents data mappings for integration development teams.
· Works to promote the enterprise's data governance standards
· Reviews and Approves requests pertaining to database objects in a timely manner.
· BS in Computer Science or related field
· 5+ years' experience in data design, data architecture and data modeling (both transactional and analytic)
· 3+ years' experience writing SQL code
· 1+ years' experience in Relational or Dimensional data design and modeling
· 1+ years ddl development and database design
· Experience with data modeling tools
· Experience with Oracle in support of the transactional systems modeling is preferred
· Must have good written and verbal communication skills, and have experience interfacing directly with program development, user and management personnel
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.