In person interview after telephone
Financial experience is necessary
Title: QA Engineer 4810458
Contract Duration: 8+ months
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
• 8+ years' experience in Software Quality Assurance with experience doing Manual QA as well as using automated testing tools – QTP, LoadRunner. Silk Test as a strong bonus.
• Experience testing investment sector related applications
• Degree or equivalent experience in computer sciences or information technology.
• Good understanding of test design
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in collaborative environments
• Work in Agile environment
QA Engineer with investment industry experience to join high- performing team of technology professionals. Will be a strong contributor in the domain of software testing and quality assurance. S/he is able to propose and/or develop verification and validation approaches for mitigating business risk through the development of manual and test automation frameworks.
• Assist in the analysis of complex requirements and design of effective plans.
• Verifies that the application functions according to expected results and system requirements.
• Identifies problems, reports defects and test progress through metrics.
• Able to work with members of the Agile team including development, Business Analysts and Project Management.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.