Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!
Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early response is really appreciated.
NO OPT- CPT Please, Need Work Authorization Copy
Please don't share irrelevant profiles.
please share your / your consultant resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: QA Tester with .Net & Retail
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 6 to 12 Months
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider five years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education (minimum)
• Masters or PHD in Computer Science
• At least 8+ years of experience in Software development and testing life cycles.
• Must have strong programming skills using a high-level OO language (C#/.NET preferable)
• Knowledgeable in writing code to test code: UI and API level testing
• Experience in creating, modifying or designing test frameworks (using Selenium, NUnit, MSTest, JUnit, TestNG, etc.)
• Have Database knowledge in RDBMS, SQL and Stored Procedures etc.
• Knowledge of Test Automation frameworks and principles
• Experience in Test Automation using common Test Automation tools like Selenium, CodedUI, UFT/QTP etc.
• Ability to work in team in diverse\ multiple stakeholder environment
• Good knowledge in Retail domain
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Strong advocate and experienced practitioner of Agile and/or Lean practices
• Understand business context, and participate in requirement analysis and test planning
• Review requirements for testability and Trace requirements to test cases to determine test coverage
• Create and maintain Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Project Plan [using Microsoft MPP]
• Provide testing schedule, estimate, and resource needs, and ensure adherence to such
• Identify and communicate test environment and test data requirements
• Record testing risks and issues in the appropriate project logs
• Analytical and Communication skills
• Planning and Co-ordination skills
Consultant will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle.
Consultant will be actively involved in Requirements Elicitation, Test Strategy, Test case preparation, Test Automation Scripting, Design of test Automation Frameworks, etc.
Need to be skilled in creating innovative solutions which promote high code quality for applications.
Your role will include white box Testing, writing automated code for testing, executing test automation scripts, results reporting etc.
Must play a contributory or reviewer role in the creation of designs for production software.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Please provide the following details.
Education & Year of Pass out:
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.