Role: Senior User Interface (UI) Developer - Web
Location: Weston, MA
Duration: 3 months and possibly MUCH longer
Interview Mode: Phone/Skype - possible face-to-face (paid for by client, if necessary)
- Pixel-perfect, W3C-compliant HTML and CSS code
- 5+ years' experience as an interface developer with some leadership/mentoring experience
- Ability to work in a close-knit team, and to take feedback and criticism gracefully and earnestly
- Ability to translate business and user requirements, visual design compositions, and wireframes into functioning presentation layer markup, style, and interactions
- Experience writing pages using JSP templating
- Solid understanding of coding and development within a JSP-based templating system
- Produce clean, easy-to-read, semantic HTML markup and CSS, adhering to W3C specifications and best practices
- Develop rich interactive elements and data transfer using jQuery and JSON
- Leverage existing framework libraries for responsive sites, such as Boilerplate, Bootstrap, Backbone, Angular, etc.
- Experience with Desktop, tablet and mobile web browsers
- Apply techniques for cross-browser and cross-platform interface development
Technology Resource Group
1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL, 60563
Phone: +1 408-709-1760 x 9869
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.