Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!
Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for the position. Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability. An early response is really appreciated.
Job Role: Windows with VMWare Admin Lead
Work Location: west chester, PA
Duration: 6 months
Minimum work experience: > 10 Years
· Experienced in large scale Production Support Server Environment
· Handling Data Center Operations with Business & Mission Critical applications
· Handling escalated incidents or high critical tickets
· Predicting Risk/Impact and Participating in Major Changes
· Reporting & Performance Dashboards with Capacity Planning
· Technical Team (5-10 members) & Vendor Management
· Technical Transition & Documentation skills (Onsite to Offshore)
· Design, Migration and upgradation of existing infrastructure
· Administer VMware ESX\VSphere infrastructure
· Virtual Machine management
· Managing and Troubleshooting ESX Servers
· P2V migrations using tools
· vSphere Capacity Planning & forecasting
· HA & DRS
· Virtual Network/Storage Architecture and Connectivity planning
· VSphere OS Performance tuning & management
· ESX/VSphere Hardware Upgrade, OS Upgrade
· Design & Implement Server Virtualization Solutions
· Strong Knowledge on troubleshooting skills on Windows server & VMware
· Group Policy administration
· Administer the Active Directory services
· Strong Knowledge on VMware management tools
· Knowledge on Remote system administration
· Troubleshooting the incidents & problems reported on the servers
· Provide the root cause analysis on the major incidents/problems
· To carry out the scheduled activities like Daily Checklists, Server reboot, Etc…
· Monitoring of logs and alerts
· Patch management and Antivirus Management
· H/W troubleshooting & Vendor coordination
· Firmware & BIOS upgrade
· Understanding of capacity planning, performance Monitoring and tuning.
· Hand-on knowledge on various RAID technologies (RAID 0+1, RAID 1, RAID 5 etc.)
· Should have scripting knowledge for scripted installs, Comfortable with using Virtual Center.
· Familiarity to Linux environment
· Strong knowledge on Storage & Networking concepts
· Contribute to internal knowledge management system
· Carry out user management activities
· Scheduling, configuring & verifying backup jobs
· Bare metal Backup
Nice to have:
· Knowledge on any of monitoring tools like Tivoli Suite, NETIQ, Site scope
· PowerShell/PowerCLI Scripting
· Knowledge on Cisco UCS (advantage)
· Knowledge on VBlock (advantage)
· Knowledge on Active Directory & Citrix
· Knowledge on Exchange Server
· VCP Certification
· Remote system administration
· Expertise in automation and reduction of manual efforts through Scripting/tools
· Incident, Change & Problem management
· Configuration management
· Capacity Planning
Thanks & Regards,
Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.