Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Title: Product Design and Development
Location: Waukesha, WI
Duration: 12+ months
Function Segment- Product Design and Development
Role Summary/Purpose - Design, develop, & oversee software, hardware and data-modeling specifications for Remote Monitoring/Diagnostics (RMD) & Analytics programs .
- Collaborate with both lead & senior engineers to design and model protocols and specification solutions and drive those decisions into the design of the product
- Work across the entire software & hardware development lifecycle including high-level and detailed design, software and hardware implementation, verification, and maintenance activities
- Author software and hardware design specifications/requirements
- Develop and execute unit, integration, and system tests to verify the design and implementation
- Collaborate with cross functional team members for site specific application solutions and infrastructure needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related computer degree
- 3+ years of hardware & software development
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States full-time
- Must be willing to work in Waukesha, WI facility .
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related computer degree
- Working knowledge of Structured Data and XML
- Experience with multi-threaded, concurrent systems
- Python software development experience
- Demonstrated strong software design abilities
- Experience with configuration management tools (Subversion, GIT)
- Experience in cellular & satellite network communication systems
- Familiar with static and dynamic analysis tools and techniques
- Experience with multiple scripting languages
- Working knowledge of cloud solutions and web technologies
- Working knowledge of engine controls systems, PLCs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for presenting, discussing, and documenting technical information
- Demonstrated effective problem solving capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within and across various teams
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.