Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned requirement and share the profiles at email@example.com ASAP.
Job Title: Data cap Developer
The Data cap Developer should have excellent project management, organizational, communication, prioritization, critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills.
· Previous application development or systems engineer experience is a must. Previous Application Infrastructure experience is also a significant plus.
· 3-5 years of development experience in IT and at least 2 years hands on working with IBM DataCap 8.1 and previous releases.
· Interact with core business team and collect requirements, architect/design DataCap solutions and coordinate with team for development and track deliverables.
· Experience in installing IBM Datacap applications in production including setting up applications for multithread execution.
· Experience in IBM FileNET Enterprise Content Manager 8.0 Administration and configuration. - Knowledge in IBM Content navigator.
· Exposure to Configure IBM Content navigator development environment with IBM CM8.0 is desirable.
· Design, development, implement and administer IBM Datacap Solutions which includes Analyze business requirements to create customizations.
· Install, configure Datacap server & client components. - Develop Datacap User Interfaces, look up, task profiles, action libraries, custom actions, validations, verifications, workflows and exports to databases and content management system for scanning solutions.
· Demonstrated ability to manage day to day activities with moderate to minimal support of lead.
· Ability to escalate and resolve issues when appropriate. –
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - including verbal, written, and presentation.
· Ability to tailor communication to audience.
· Understanding of the concerns involved in infrastructure and operations management.
· BS/MS in Computer or relevant Engineering discipline strongly desired.
Thanks & Regards
3736 Hills-Dale Court,
Santa Clara, CA 95051
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.