Good Morning, please review below requirement with my Direct Client looking for Java UI Developer with Angular JS(MUST) @Greenwood Village, CO.
Please share if you have any matching profile to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
· 3 - 5 years Strong Java, Java Script (Angular, Bootstrap, JQuery), HTML5, XML, XSL, CSS skills
· 1 - 2 years Angular experience
· 1 - 2 years Web service development and/or integration with single-page applications
· 5+ years developing web application user interfaces and RESTful web services
· Ability to both develop the front end Single Page Application components as well as write the back end Java and RESTful services
· Collaborate with internal and external team members to develop application user interfaces leveraging the Spring MVC, Angular, Twitter Bootstrap, and Java Script tools that are used in Single Page Application development.
· Standardize Test-driven Development (TDD) methodologies for UI single-page application development
· Provide direction and oversight to internal and external team members who are developing with Angular.
· Set Angular and user interface development standards for other developers to follow.
· Collaborate with the User Experience staff to implement application screens according to their wireframes.
· Provide UI direction and oversight to internal and external team members who are developing the Java code for the business layer.
· Experience in software UI debugging and performance tuning
· Collaborate with product management, development management, and product development teams to assess and scope projects, identify technology risks, and define technical requirements.
· Provide problem determination expertise for the production systems and client implementation issues.
· Follow our agile development process.
· Participate in application deployments to ensure successful delivery of software.
· Participate and collaborate in the review of quality assurance test cases.
· Adhere to defined product development processes and established schedules and deadlines.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Knowledge of U.S. healthcare industry and terminology a plus
· Experience with Security and Identity/Access Management applications a plus
· Excellent communications skills
· Ability to work closely with geographically dispersed client and implementation teams.
· Experience using Rally, Eclipse, Mercurial, Subversion, Jenkins, Oracle a plus
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.