I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact details at email@example.com or reach me at 732-947-4820
Title : Java Developer
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Duration : 6 Months +
Need experience on NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
• Contribute to design sessions, coding, code reviews, unit testing, integration testing, supporting beta testing, bug fixes and documentation.
• Develop frameworks which enable other team members to produce new functionality with minimal coding effort and reduced complexity.
• Troubleshoot any system failures and discrepancies, working with production support to identify causes and find solutions to address issues on-time.
• Mentoring and training other team members on Java, Framework and tools developed to reduce development time and code.
• Design and test systems and/or system changes accurately to ensure system efficiency, integrity, productivity and maintainability.
• Proactive with ability to take minimal direction, work well on independent projects and within a team.
• Passion for solving business problems through the use of technology.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong critical reasoning skills and work ethic.
• Enthusiasm for learning.
• 5+ years of Java software development experience in a high volume transaction environment.
• Knowledge of in memory cache and NoSQL database (i.e., Coherence, Cassandra, Mongo DB or equivalent).
• Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
• Experience with distributed systems in a service based architecture.
• Proven knowledge of different client server communication models including REST, Web services, JMS and EJB.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of design patterns including those for UI development is a plus.
• Knowledge and experience in Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration.
• Application Server experience including Tomcat, Web logic, and JBOSS.
• SVN, Maven and AnthillPro Build experience.
• Experience with Continuous Integration build environments.
• B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.