Hope you are doing good.
This is Prashant Kumar from Technology Resource Group Inc.
I am reaching you out for the below role.
Please let me know if you have any consultant available.
Please share resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: Active Directory Engineer
Location: Omaha, NE
Duration: 6 Months
Interview Mode: Skype
• Engineer, implement and support (level 3) the following technologies:
o Reliable, efficient, secure, and effective electronic directory services for the corporation.
o Processes and standards for application integration with the directory
o Tools, adaptors, and connectors to facilitate application integration with the directory.
o Authentication solutions.
o DNS, WINS, DHCP and replication environments.
o Appropriate security mechanisms in accord with the overall security architecture defined by the GIS Architecture group.
o Enterprise directory systems at NA data centers and as appropriate at other EDC's.
• Act as a resource as needed during critical system outages to provide leadership in diagnosis, escalate as appropriate to management and communicate to other support staff.
• Provide effective follow-up and communication of problems as they occur.
• Work with support teams and business customers to ensure business needs are met.
• Engineer and ensure supportable systems.
• Lead other directory engineers and other GIS personnel to provide global technical support to the NA core services team and other regional operations groups
• Implementation and support of new technology rollouts
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma
• B.S./M.S. or B.A./M.B.A. in Computer Science, Information Systems Business and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
• Technical understanding and demonstrated administrative capability of the following:
o Operating Systems (minimum of two): Windows Server, Windows NT, LINux (SUSE/ Red hat), UNIZ or Novell Netware
o Messaging Systems (minimum of two):
Exchange Directories (minimum of two)
Microsoft's Active Directory; particularly specific skills such as ADMT, AD sizing, AD installation and troubleshooting, AD backup and disaster recovery, ADSI/ WMI scripting, DFS, Open standards such as LDAP, X.500, XML and XSLT.
o Scripting/ programming technologies such as Java, Perl and VBScript.
o Database technologies such as Oracle, SQL and MS Access
Thanks and Regards,
Prashant Kumar | Technical Recruiter
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Direct No.: 408-709-1760 Ext. (871)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.