This is Saurabh Jangid from Technology Resource Group Inc.
You can reach me at 408-709-1760 ext 984.
kindly share your Updated Resume At email@example.com
Job Description :
Role : Business Intelligence Architect
Location : Indianapolis, IN
Duration : 6+ Months / Long Term
GC and Citizen and GC-EAD
Primary responsibilities include the design and development of Business Intelligence (BI) solutions for client primarily utilizing the Microsoft BI suite of tools. The BI Architect will need a high level of business acumen and ability to work well with business leaders to form business solutions.
Need an MS BI Senior Technical Lead/Architect.
· Architects will have the ability to build enterprise warehouse solutions from scratch and lead team of BI specialists to complete projects
· Work with clients to determine business requirements for reporting and analysis
· Design conceptual, logical, physical data models
· Develop ETL using SQL stored procedures and/or SSIS Packages
· Create cubes using Analysis Services (SSAS)
· Develop reports using Reporting Services (SSRS) and/or PowerPivot for Excel
· Create technical documentation
· Test solutions and resolve issues
· 3-5 years of experience designing and developing BI solutions in a project-oriented environment
· 2-3 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server BI tools: SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PowerPivot, PowerView
· Proficiency in SQL including the use of SQL editors, stored procedures, database triggers and optimizing SQL statements.
· Strong knowledge of data warehouse concepts including: data modeling, data quality, ETL, reporting, analytics, and visualization
· Consulting experience is a plus
· Experience with leading BI tools a plus (Oracle, IBM, Informatica, Micro strategy, Business Objects)
· Experience with Big Data and related applications such as Hadoop is a plus
· Experience designing and developing Data Visualizations a plus
· Microsoft Excel 2013, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, SharePoint 2013 is a plus
· BS in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field preferred
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills .
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.