We are looking for Sr. Java Developer for one of our client at Oakland, CA. Please let me know your interest.
Location: Oakland, CA
Must be local (interview will be in-person)
Must have great communication skills
· Work in a development team environment to produce a Java (J2EE) multi-tiered web application.
· Translate screen mockups to JSP and Struts
· Work with the QA team to troubleshoot and resolve code issues
· BS Computer Science or equivalent
· 2-4 years of experience developing web based apps using J2EE
· Weblogic 8.1, Red Hat 3.0 and Oracle 9i enviroment
· Strong knowledge of Hibernate and DAO design
· Strong documenting skills
· Strong communication
· Ability to work in a development team environment
Nice to have (be clear, these are not required at ALL)
· Experience using DisplayTag or StrutsLayout
· Experience with Visual Source Safe (VSS)
· Experience with Crystal Reports 9
Thanks & Regards
International Technical Solutions (ITS)
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.