This is Sushil from American IT Resource Group, Inc.
We have urgent job opening for BI developer
So, kindly forward your available consultant profile with best rate to firstname.lastname@example.org As Soon As Possible.
Below find the Job description:
Position:Business Intelligence developerLocation: Neenah,WI
This position is responsible for the design, construction, optimization, and operational support of extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and reporting solutions including SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), PerformancePoint, and SharePoint. This position translates business and functional requirements into detailed technical designs and delivers ETL and reporting solutions according to the specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Responsible for extracting data from multiple operational and financial sources and assemble them into meaningful business intelligence
* Perform all SDLC phases related to extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server stored procedures within MS SQL Server environment.
* Develop and maintain complex reports, multidimensional cubes and flexible dashboards
* Create and maintain data flow diagrams for existing and future ETL processes
* Create and maintain detailed source-to-target ETL mapping specifications
* Assist in the definition of the database requirements; analyze existing models and reports looking for opportunities to improve their efficiency; and resolve technical problems
* Evaluate alternate solutions and design processes and systems which includes user impact considerations, cost and benefit analysis, and processing specifications.
* Develop optimized SQL Server stored procedures, functions, and database views
* Translate business requirements into BI application designs and solutions
* Performance monitoring, tuning and capacity planning
* Develop ETL audit process and controls to ensure data quality is compliant with defined standards and thresholds
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABLITIES
· Understanding and knowledge of Microsoft's Team Foundation Server
· Experience with Microsoft's SQL Server tool suite (SSRS, SSIS, and
· Experience developing solutions with Microsoft's PerformancePoint and SharePoint
· Working knowledge of iterative development process
· Experience creating technical documentation
· Excellent technical and analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Advanced analysis and design techniques to evaluate and resolve complex business problems.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKLLS AND ABILITIES
· Agile Project Methodology expertise
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 product suite, Microsoft SharePoint 2010, and Microsoft Office 2010 product suite
· Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Business Intelligence Developer certification
· Knowledge of Guidewire PolicyCenter, BillingCenter, and/or ClaimsCenter, ThunderHEAD NOW by ThunderHEAD Ltd., and ImageRight by Vertafore
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.