Hope you are doing well.
Please share your resume on email@example.com for below position.
Position: IT Technical Project Manager - Back Office
Location: Allen, TX
Duration: 9 Months
MUST HAVE TELECOM BACKGROUND.
Our Client is a Fortune 500 communications service provider that has grown through acquisitions over the past several years. They are in need of an IT Project Manager to work on back office systems – billing, finance and regulatory with knowledge of the telecom industry. You will be responsible for managing projects and project resources throughout the SDLC, and follow proper change management processes. You will also be responsible for developing project milestones, project schedules, tracking project costs, tracking design, development and testing progress of the project as well as documenting and tracking issues and risks. You must be able to clearly communicate project status to the management team.
In this role you will work with vendors and IT delivery resources to define the project scope, technical requirements and determine high-level project cost estimates. You will either oversee or perform the business analyst function of using interviews to gather requirements, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and workflow analysis. You will create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning. You will manage the project schedule, budget, forecast and the project team.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 – 7 years as a Project Manager
- Experience as a Team Leader/Software Developer with specific business knowledge within the Telecommunications Industry is desirable
- SDLC and project management experience in requirements management, project planning and control, systems design, development, testing and data controls
- A thorough understanding of project management principles and the expertise to manage large IT projects.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint and Visio
- Customer driven and a team player, with strong interpersonal and customer interface skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, process and detailed oriented, a self-starter who is highly motivated to obtain goals/results
- Candidate must excel in communication/presentation skills, both oral and written, and tailor communication to various levels of the organization
- Ability to interact professionally with diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts
- Must be able to work and prioritize in a fast paced changing environment while coordinating multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to produce clear and concise project documentation
- Effectively manage client expectations and escalations
- Ability to work either independently or as part of a larger team with minimal direction
- Ability to think logically in solving assigned problems and to present recommendations with clarity in written and graphic form
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage technical professionals
- Strong interpersonal skills including team building, coaching and mentoring
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
If interested, please:
#2 – Where are you based?
#3 – When are you available to start?
#4 – What is your USD hourly (all-inclusive, no expenses paid) rate?
#5 – How many years of overall Project Management experience do you have?
#6 – Are you PMP or other certified?
#7 – How much telecom experience do you have? Who?
#8 – How much technical lead development experience do you have?
#9 – What tools have you worked with to complete project management tasks?
#10 – What methodologies do you have experience with?
Thanks and Regards,
Neera Yadav | Technical Recruiter
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 825
Gtalk/Ymail: neerad23 | Fax: 408-884-2409
E-mail is the best way to reach me
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.