This is Saurabh Jangid from Technology Resource Group Inc.
You can reach me at 408-709-1760 ext 984.
kindly share your Updated Resume At firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description :
Role : Data Engineer with Hadoop , Big Data and ETL
Location : Redwood City, CA
Duration : 6+ month
GC and CITIZEN
*Must be strong in Java, REST, ETL, DB, Unix and have "some" Big Data/Hadoop skills!
Digital Insight helps financial institutions optimize their profitability by continuously innovating how consumers optimize their money. Our solutions empower financial institutions to offer their customers online and mobile solutions to help their customers manage their money.
Come join the Digital Insight Data Platform Team in Redwood City, CA as a Senior Data Software Engineer. Help us design, develop, implement and maintain online and mobile banking databases for Financial Institutions.
• Contributes to world-class design, development and production support of high transaction-volume database systems.
• Design and implement security aspects of databases to protect and maintain the integrity of customer data.
• Create and maintain standards and documentation.
• Perform design and development tasks including schema development, performance testing and tuning, capacity planning, failover implementation and testing, and partnering with application development engineers on design and implementation.
• Participate in a weekly rotation to provide production application tier 3 supports.
• Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• BS in computer science or related field.
• 8+ years' experience in the data warehouse space.
• 5+ years' experience in Informatica ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
• 5+ years' experience with programming languages
• 5+ Experience with HADOOP, Big Table, Hive, Hbase, java
• Knowledge of the landscape of Big Data technologies
• Knowledge of No-SQL database (e.g., HBase, CouchDB, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, DynamoDB, etc), RDBMS, Informatica ETL
• Knowledge of Java and Scripting languages
• Experience in SQL optimization for high volume and real-time data streams are a plus.
• Experience working with either a Map Reduce or an MPP system is plus
• Experience with BI reporting, dashboard solution using various tools.
• Experience with Oracle RDBMS, SQL Server.
• Experience Linux/UNIX and MS Windows Operating System.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient with database performance tuning, capacity management and replication.
• Understanding of Agile and Scrum.
• Experience working with large datasets (600 million+ rows/day)
• Knowledge of STAR schema design is a plus
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.