This is Saurabh Jangid from Technology Resource Group Inc.
You can reach me at 408-709-1760 ext 984.
kindly share your Updated Resume At firstname.lastname@example.org
Title : Avaya Call Center Engineer
Location : Providence, RI
Duration : 6+ Month
GC and Citizen
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 11+ Years plus in contact center telephony, with predominant focus on Avaya contact center technlogies.
- In-depth familiarization with he following areas is required
- Aura Communication Manager, AES, S87XX, CMS Supervisor, Modular Messaging, ATT Routlet, ATT Business Direct.
- AES Server maintenance and troubleshooting relating to connectivity to PBX and other equipment including Verint, CTI and ICM
- Knowledge of ICM where it relates to call routing and PBX / CMS connectivity
- Support of CLANs, Medpro boards Accountabilities:
- Respond to user trouble tickets related to call center within service levels.
- Assist business lines in determining the most effective use of call center routing; build new routing plans and support implementation of new related initiatives through IMACD process.
- Build Toll Free number routing plans and terminations in ATT RouteIt application as well as manage call control routing of Toll Free numbers across enterprise through ATT Business Direct.
- Build, test and support of Call Center Disaster Recovery plans
- Provide support to all IP phones, IP softphones and vpn phones
- Manage installation and maintenance of Avaya ACD hardware and software.
- Coordination/monitoring of vendor maintenance requests and activities.
- Maintain user profiles for CMS Supervisor as well as provide training and support to CMS Supervisor users.
- Coach junior and standard Telecom analysts
- Perform VAL manager backups of all announcements, record and export announcements when requested.
- Work with communications carriers and technicians to resolve carrier problems.
- Provide high level technical support for Analysts as needed
- Daily health checks on all call center related systems ; monthly backups to CMS and verification of scheduled archiving jobs.
- Fully document call routing, messaging and project plans.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.