Dear Business partner,
Please find the below job requirement and let me know if you have any consultants available with you please send me updated resume … Thank you .
Location: Atlanta, GA.
Duration: 1 year+
The Data Warehouse Architect has the overall responsibility for assessing requirements and defining the strategy, technical architecture, implementation plan, and delivery of data warehouse projects.
The Data Warehouse Architect must have prior experience leading successful data warehousing implementations as well as a broad background and experience with IT application development. This individual is responsible for establishing the long-term strategy and technical architecture as well as the short-term scope for a multi-phased data warehouse effort. This person must have strong professional consulting skills and the ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization.
· Find/generate executive level support for the data warehouse initiative
· Define key business drivers for the data warehouse initiative
· Deliver a project scope that directly supports the key business drivers
· Define the overall data warehouse architecture (e.g., ETL process, ODS, EDW, Data Marts)
· Define technical requirements, technical and data architectures for the data warehouse
· Recommend/select data warehouse technologies (e.g., ETL, DBMS, Data Quality, BI)
· Direct the discovery process
· Design and direct the ETL process, including data quality and testing
· Design and direct the information access and delivery effort for the data warehouse
· Define and direct the implementation of security requirements for the data warehouse
· Define meta data standards for the data warehouse
· Direct the data warehouse meta data capture and access effort
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.