Greetings from Oberon IT Inc!!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
ROLE TITLE: QA Analyst
DURATION: 6-12 months
"Arizona (AZ)" candidates only accepted (Location MUST be specified on resume)
Automate and execute functional test cases; Organize and document manual test cases; Develop functional test cases from test plans, software requirements specifications, and interaction with the client; Ability to execute regression tests, functional tests and data tests; Develop and maintain test plans; Create manual and automated test scripts for user interface, functionality, system, and "ad-hoc testing"; Document quality assurance practices; Report and track bugs.
Windows 7 - 2+ yrs exp
.NET - 2+ yrs exp
SQL Server 2008 R2 - 2+ yrs exp
T-SQL - 2+ yrs exp
Manual/Automated Web Testing - 3+ yrs exp
Negative testing - 3+ yrs exp
Load & Stress testing - 3+ yrs exp
The QA Analyst develops and executes software test plans to identify software problems and their causes. This individual works closely with developers, product and project managers and other personnel to define, prioritize and communicate testing requirements, test results and the status of QA related tasks relevant to the completion of a product/project to ensure the goals and objectives are met. QA Analyst must be able to guide the organization through an evolution from manual testing to automate testing as the product line grows.
• Develop, execute and implement test plans, test cases and test scripts for applications built upon a .NET application platform
• Write, publish and maintain test plans, test cases and test scripts
• Publish and communicate test results and test plan status
• Work closely/collaboratively with cross-functional teams (Development, PM, Operations)
• Participate in all aspects of functional, regression, user acceptance and load testing
• Provide resource analysis and planning for the test effort
• Co-ordinate with the IT department to ensure required test platforms are available
• Review processes for compliance
• Design and maintain test data for projects
• Participate in software design discussions, reviews and test strategy sessions
• Integrate test specifications into design specifications
• Establish test metrics as required by the QA Standards
• Ensure builds into the various environments are acceptable
• Install, configure and use tools to automate functional testing
• Guide, mentor and coordinate the work of other software quality assurance team members
• Bachelor's degree
• Five (5) years software testing experience with regression testing, integration testing, load and performance testing
• Two (2) years in a Software Quality Assurance role
• Experience writing black box and GUI test cases, designing tests to mitigate risks and helping business experts define requirements
• Experience with Enterprise and knowledge of the education system
• Knowledge of and experience with TFS and MS Test and test automation
• Experience collaborating with programmers and business experts
• Experience in context-based, exploratory, or scenario testing
• Experience with testing of web services
• Extensive backend testing, understands data mapping, ETL and write complex SQL/Procs
Ability to work as part of a self-directed team, in which tasks are determined on a daily basis in coordination with co-workers, rather than being assigned
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.