Please find below position and get me resumes ASAP.
POSITION: Solutions Architect – Platform Software and Middleware (SOA)
LOCATION : San Jose CA
DURATION: Fulltime or contract to hire /contract
· Engineering and software development experience is critical. Ability to demonstrate and apply influence across various levels of senior business and technical leadership is key.
· This is a high visibility leadership role that will be engaged across strategy, planning and execution of a plan to enable a vision of Application Centric Infrastructure.
· Application Centric Infrastructure would include enterprise solutions, systems integrations, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, technology research, software development and applications deployment.
· This role will have direct exposure to key customers and partners in educating them to most effectively consume our offerings to solve their business needs and drive value.
The objectives of Application Infrastructure is to provide four key services:
· Provides Software infrastructure for business processes, apps and data mgt.
· Enables industry solutions and IoE(Internet of Everything) Exchanges via Application Infrastructure (PaaS & Embedded)
· Enables Business apps business apps to interact with the Infrastructure
· Platform powering Services Portfolio
· Serve as the primary technical leader advancing the vision and goals of our Platform Software and Middleware team.
· Understand, consolidate and converge our diverse stakeholder business requirements to align to a clear, well articulated architecture led strategy and plan.
· Help our internal & external stakeholders understand how and where requirements can be fulfilled by our technology platform offering.
· Where appropriate, identify and define additional services opportunity to fulfill a particular need.
· Blueprint, when necessary prototype, and present the proposed architecture and drive internal and external adoption.
· Represent the Platform in discussions with the engineering, marketing, business development, and other business groups.
· Conducting PoC diagnosis/ assessment activities and defining high-level program/action plans.
· Design and develop solutions that provide stakeholders with secure, robust and scalable solutions, taking into account user requirements, technical requirements, etc. (e.g. solution architecture).
· Planning and managing technology development activities as appropriate.
· Being recognized as an expert on one or more technology vendors/products/areas in the middleware space
· Actively leading the technology evaluation and selection effort for our customers & partners
· Planning and managing capacity planning activities.
· Leading the delivery of technology build, test and deployment activities.
· Being an expert in troubleshooting and performance tuning of one or more of our platform technology products.
· Detail design and implementation of an SOA/Integration Architecture
· Detail design and implementation of integration patterns, web services, and system integrations
· At least 5 years solutions architecture experience including experience defining and developing apps.
· Proven experience with SOA, design patterns, web services technologies, APIs, Apps and UI design.
· API/App Ecosystem components knowledge and experience a must.
· Proven experience as a technical leader. Demonstrated ability to formulate solutions to complex business requirements.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· A passion for advocating technology, solutions architecture and best practices is a must.
· Ability and confidence to work closely with customers across all stages of the customer lifecycle in collaborative scenarios a must.
· A Bachelor Degree in computer science or a related field is required.
· Knowledge of XaaS, Social, Mobile, Analytical, Cloud, rich media and content management a must.
· Experience & Knowledge across App Infrastructure (Embedded or PaaS) comprising of the following is required.
· Business Process Management
· App Development & Runtime
· App Integration (ESB, Messaging, etc)
· Complex Event Processing
· Mobility Services (HTML5, UX, Backend)
· API Management,
· Service Governance
· Identity Services
· App Store Infrastructure
Oberon IT Inc,
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:102, Irving, TX 75038.
Landline: 972 330 4656 ; Fax:1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.