This is Satya, - Recruitment and Resources from Win Wire technologies.
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to Satyanarayana.G@winwire.com
1. Full Name:
2. Contact number:
3. Email Id:
4. Current Location:
6. Visa Status (Citizen- GC-H1B)/ expiration date:
8. Total Experience:
Location:- Dallas TX
Position Type:- Contract2Hire(Only Citizens, EAD or GC holders)
Oracle BI Developer to design, develop, test, and support software for the Oracle Business Intelligence System (OBIEE 11g) supporting PeopleSoft Financial Analytics.
· Design and develop a global reporting solution in support of the ERP initiative.
· Develop RPDs and Reports (Dashboards, Answers, BI Publisher) throughout the System Development Life Cycle.
· Manage and administer Oracle Business Intelligence Server (Application Server), Oracle BI Presentation Server (Web Server, BI Access, Web Services).
· Create new reports, dashboards, and dashboard prompts in Oracle Answers.
· Administer the reporting environment through Oracle Business Intelligence Administration.
· Create users/groups and manage their permissions within the web catalog.
· Analyze and document business processes, user requirements, and functional needs and provide innovative solutions.
· Identify data quality and governance issues and see through to resolution.
· Test and validate modules or entire processes with a zero-defect tolerance.
· 4 years' experience in developing and supporting OBIEE business intelligence solutions.
· Strong data modeling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design, Star Schema/Snowflake schema design, Fact and Dimensions tables, Physical and logical data modeling)
· Experience with Oracle 11g Answers, Dashboards, Delivers and BI Publisher.
· Extensive experience in Siebel Analytics/OBIEE repository (Physical, Business Model and Mapping and Presentation layers).
- Customized reporting with OBIEE Answers and integrated them into the Dashboards.
· Experience in identifying report issues and ability to troubleshoot and fix.
- Experience in developing Reports and Dashboards using features like Pivot tables, charts, view selector and
- Experience in developing Oracle BIEE Metadata repository (.rpd) model using aggregates, dimensions, hierarchies & time series functions.
- Experience in implementing user level security for dashboards and reports based on Business Requirement.
· Technical and functional knowledge of OBIA - Finance, Supply Chain, Asset Management, Procurement, and Spend Analytics.
· Strong knowledge of data access requirements, including transactional data, business query, and analytics.
· Knowledge of all phases of data warehouse life cycle and RAD methodology and an understanding of star-schema data warehouse and Master Data Management.
· Development and performance-tuning expertise with multidimensional databases including experience with Calc Scripts, Reports, database optimization, partitioning, and indexing.
· Knowledge of Oracle/PeopleSoft ERP systems and .Net applications.
· Knowledge of Informatica, DAC, and ETL concepts.
· Must have experience with Oracle BI Server 11g and SQL for Oracle 10g/11g.
· Bachelor of Science in computing science and software development, or MIS degree
2350 Mission College Boulevard, Suite 320
Santa Clara, California 95054
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.