Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Nomadic Matt's Travel Site: March’s Q&A: The Phone Edition

Nomadic Matt's Travel Site: March’s Q&A: The Phone Edition


March’s Q&A: The Phone Edition

Posted: 31 Mar 2013 01:04 PM PDT

Every month, I make a short video answering questions you submit via Facebook, Twitter, and the comment section in the previous month’s video post. This month I had a number of good questions but I decided to focus on one: what do you do about getting a phone overseas?

A lot of people asked about this so I decided to focus the video on just that one question instead of my normal lightning round Q&A.

Next month, I’ll answer all the questions I didn’t get to this month. If you have a question you want answered, leave it in the comments section below.

March’s Q&A: The Phone Edition is a post from: Nomadic Matt's Travel Site

The post March’s Q&A: The Phone Edition appeared first on Nomadic Matt's Travel Site.

No comments:

Post a Comment