For immediate considerations please send profiles to email@example.com
Position: Unix Admin
Location: Piscataway, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
- Solaris 10 (and earlier releases) (advanced troubleshooting)
- Solaris 10 Zones
- Linux (Red hat, SUSE, VMware) (advanced troubleshooting)
- Veritas Cluster Server (advanced troubleshooting)
- Veritas Volume Manager (advanced troubleshooting)
- Veritas File System
- Sun Volume Manger
- Shell scripting
- EMC San technologies (RDF, DMX, Symmetric Unix Command set)
- Documentation skills (sharepoint, wiki)
- iTIL foundation
- HDS storage technologies (TrueCopy)
- AIX Administration skills
- 4 year degree or equivalent industry experience
- 3-4 years of experience in UNIX Systems Administration both Solaris and Linux, preferably in the financial sector
- Professional Working Day, although the team operates on a 24 Hour support basis with on-site cover from 7am to 7pm Monday through to Friday, with an on-call rota covering the remaining hours.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.