Please send resumes to email@example.com only
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Costa Mesa, CA
Interview Process: Phone and then In-person ( Costa Mesa, CA )
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience: 3
· Develops, publishes, and implements test plans.
· Writes and maintains test automation.
· Develops quality assurance standards.
· Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
· Requires a bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience coding in C, C++, Java.
· Must have a working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
· Familiar with NT, UNIX and/or Solaris environments.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of tasks.
· Works under general supervision; typically reports to a manager.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
· 3-5 years of experience in SQA.
· Familiar with defect tracking tools, test case management tools.
· Solid Web based testing experience. Self-starter.
· Comfortable in fast-paced large development environments.
Skills Preferred but Not Required: Mobile testing a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Logic Planet Inc.
Desk: 732-512-0009 * 122
Fax : (732) 512 0003
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.