Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Java Developer // Brentwood, TN // Long term contract

Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP
 
Please reply at Chris.brown@panzersolutions.com
 
position  : Java Developer
Location : Brentwood, TN
Duration : Long term contract
 
Must-haves
4+ years of Java Development
Websphere environemnt experience
Object oriented development experience (J2ee)
Relational database experience (SQL, Oracle, DB2)
 
Plus:
Local
 
Role:
Design, develop and maintain custom applications or configuration of corporate application systems and services.
Analyses and design application systems encompassing the development, modification and translation of user requirements.
Plans, investigate, and propose systems and application solutions.
Prepare workflow for writing, testing and maintain in computer programs.
Prepare program specifications and diagrams and develop coding logic.
Encodes, tests debugs and installs the operating program and procedures in coordination with Operations and Infrastructure and Departments.
Creates and updates user manual and other documentation.
Correct, tests and document changes to existing programs.
Conduct training and presentation to users and other stakeholders.
Support existing applications
 
Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.
________________________________________________________________
Thanks
Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
chris.brown@panzersolutions.com
Direct: 203-652-1444*125

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To post to this group, send email to qaaovgsh@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to qaaovgsh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh?hl=en.

Urgent requirement with direct client for QA Tester in San Diego, CA

Hi ,

 

Greetings of the day!


Please send resume to rohit.s@pyramidci.com or contact 770-255-7722

 

We have an urgent requirement of QA Tester. Kindly find the job description as mentioned below and let me know your interest with your updated resume ASAP.


Position:-                            QA Tester

Position ID:                        4208

Location:-                            San Diego, CA

Type:                                     Contract

Duration:                             8 months (Possibility of extension)

Local Candidate preferred

Qualifications:
Candidate functional skills:

·         Must be detail oriented with the ability to work towards meeting task deliverables once direction is given.

·         Must be able to follow business processes related to accounting in the fixed asset and depreciation areas.

·         Must have excellent communication skills. Candidate technical skills include: Microsoft products including WORD and Excel.

·         Experience with Powerplan and SAP desirable.

Responsibilities:
Position will work with project team and business representatives to create test case documents based on direction and combining information from multiple document sources. Assist in performing test cases (HPQC) as directed. Other activities assigned to support the project. The candidate will take direction from the project leadership and business representative.

Note: Primary location will be San Diego with some travel to Los Angeles Probable.

Please accept my apologies if this job is not of interest to you.  If however you have a friend or colleague who might appreciate hearing about this job, please refer them our way!

 

 

Thanks & Regards

 

Rohit Sarmal

Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

rohit.s@pyramidci.com

Office: 770-255-7722 || Cell: 404-891-0426 / fax: (678) 840-2109

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To post to this group, send email to qaaovgsh@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to qaaovgsh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh?hl=en.

Perl Developer @Irvine/San Diego, California


Hi Friends/Partners,

 

Greetings of the day!!!.

Pleasure mailing you. I have one urgent requirement from one of our client. Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested for this position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate and availability.

An early response is really appreciated

 

Job Title               Perl  Developer

Experience Level             8  years

Location               Irvine/San Diego, California, USA         

Start Date            Immediate

Duration              1 month

No. of Positions               1

Job Description

 ·         Good understanding of web application development

·         Object oriented programming

·         Minimum of 6-8 year's  experience, out of which at least 2 years in scripting preferably in PERL, is needed

·         Ability to own application development through the entire SDLC process

·         Very good understanding of Unix/Linux environments

·         Knowledge of the work flow process in any semiconductor design firm is a big plus

·         PERL web application (PERL CGI applications) experience and PERL programming in general. Experience in Java/C++ is good to have and knowledge of version control systems is needed. The emphasis is on web application development using PERL, with knowledge of SVN/GIT

Desired Skills:  

·         Application Development, PERL programming, knowledge of MS SQL, Unix/Linux, Shell scripting, Knowledge of version control systems, HTML/JSON/JS

·         Project Details:

·         The application forms the core component of IP management system. This application is the central piece to manage all the critical IP assets of the semiconductor company. This application is a web application developed in .NET which interfaces with the core system developed in PERL.

·         Should be able to handle all the stages of the SDLC process independently

·         Design/Develop and test PERL based web applications

 

--
 
Thanks & Regards,
Umesh kumar V
Technical Recruiter
Bartronics America,
104- Windsor Center Drive
Suite-300, East Windsor
New jersey- 08520
Phone No: 732-791-2955
Email: vumesh@bartronicsamerica.com 

Web: http://www.bartronicsamerica.com

GTalk: umeshv.bgsl@gmail.com


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To post to this group, send email to qaaovgsh@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to qaaovgsh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh?hl=en.

Re: Who would you rather?

Good point Thawdar.

HOw about MPT Deputy Minister. There can be conflict of interest as well. But, look at other ministries. Even Ministers are businessmen. Some ministries need to construct infrastructure and the minister owns construction company or companies.

They are writing their own history. They don't have much choice either.

There will be whistle blowers. There will be vigilante groups, there will be media. And there will be Social Media...

Therefore, Knowledge is Power. Keep updating..

Yours respectfully,

Sonny



On Thursday, November 29, 2012 9:41:01 PM UTC+6:30, thawdar wrote:

Is this possible that tourism business men would be appointed such high rank without having worked for public service or for the  government??? What about the current and previous tourism proficient staffs of MTT? Those two business men might be experts at their field but might not accustomed with government rules and regulations and procedures since  Government work and staffs can not be performed and dealt  like their own private company!! The previous minister didn't seem to realize that fact and the result was as we all knew. Besides, those two persons are still running their tourism business and thus it's  not appropriate unless they stop or quit from current career.
Best regards
td

On Monday, November 26, 2012 12:10:21 PM UTC+6:30, hpoun kyaw wrote:

Hi,
      Very limited choices, a proof of poor human resources in Burma and scarcity of Burma talent pool or perhaps, concepts of egoists or egotists!
      Future is not sure but seems to be brighter & nicer from optimists' point of view but not of pessimists' or realists'; past has had a lot of lessons to learn but seems to be " we'd better forget them & let's make similar or same things"; presence is the reality supposed to be accepted with the optimum alternatives!
        Anyway, it is easier to be said than done!
Best regards,
Hpoun Kyaw

On Nov 26, 2012 10:03 AM, "kyikyi aye" <kyikyi...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/travelmyanmar/-/pjqVjREV5rQJ.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

Re: ထူးျခားတဲ႔ဆုိင္းဘုတ္

အဲ ျမန္မာ.စီးပြားေရးဦးပိုင္လီမိတက္ကိုေျပာတာထင္တယ္ ။

2012/11/28 dado yoya <dadoyoya@gmail.com>:
> နုိဝင္ဘာ၂၆ရက္ေန႔ကက်ဳိက္ထီးရုိးခရီးစဥ္
> မွာေတြ႕ရတဲ႔ဆုိင္းဘုတ္ပါ။ဧည့္သည္ကေမး
> လုိ႔ဘာသာျပန္ျပေတာ့ျပဳံးေနပါတယ္။
> ျမန္မာျပည္တစ္ဝွမ္းတုိးခရီးစဥ္ေတြမွာပထမဦးဆုံးေတြ႕ဘူးတဲ႔ဆုိင္းဘုတ္ပါဘဲ။သာသနာနယ္ေျမဝန္းက်င္မွာေဒါသသံပါတဲ႔ဆုိင္း
> ဘုတ္မ်ားျဖစ္ေနသလားလုိ႔ပါ။္
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside
> Burma)" group.
> To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Re: ဟိုတယ္ႏွင့္ ခရီးသြားလာေရးလုပ္ငန္း ၀န္ႀကီးဌာန ျပည္ေထာင္စု၀န္ႀကီး ဦးတင့္ဆန္းက ေျပာၾကားခဲ့ news-eleven.

ဟိုတယ္ႏွင့္
> ခရီးသြားလာေရးလုပ္ငန္း ၀န္ႀကီးဌာန ျပည္ေထာင္စု၀န္ႀကီး ဦးတင့္ဆန္း ? ? ? ?

ဦးတင္.ဆန္း ဟိုတယ္ခရီး၀န္ျကီးျပန္ျဖစ္သြားျပီလား ? ?

2012/11/29 Sonny <sonnyamo@gmail.com>:
> A mistake made by Eleven.
> http://news-eleven.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16558:2012-11-28-03-20-34&catid=42:2009-11-10-07-36-59&Itemid=112
>
> ျမန္မာႏုိင္ငံသုိ႔ ေလဆိပ္မ်ားႏွင့္ နယ္စပ္၀င္ေပါက္မ်ားမွ ႏုိင္ငံျခားသား
> ခရီးသြား၀င္ေရာက္မႈသည္ ယခုႏွစ္ကုန္တြင္ တစ္သန္းျပည့္မီႏုိင္ေၾကာင္း ဟိုတယ္ႏွင့္
> ခရီးသြားလာေရးလုပ္ငန္း ၀န္ႀကီးဌာန ျပည္ေထာင္စု၀န္ႀကီး ဦးတင့္ဆန္းက
> ေျပာၾကားခဲ့သည္။
>
> ျမန္မာႏိုင္ငံသို႔ ႏိုင္ငံျခားသားဧည့္သည္ ၀င္ေရာက္မႈမွာ ဒီဇင္ဘာလကုန္ခန္႔တြင္
> ပ်မ္းမွ် ေျခာက္သိန္းခန္႔ ၀င္ေရာက္လာမည္ျဖစ္ေၾကာင္း၊ နယ္စပ္၀င္ေပါက္မ်ားမွ
> ၀င္ေရာက္လာႏိုင္သည့္ ပ်မ္းမွ်ခရီးသည္ ေလးသိန္းေက်ာ္ အပါအ၀င္ဆိုပါက ယခုႏွစ္တြင္
> ႏိုင္ငံျခားသားခရီးသည္ စုစုေပါင္းတစ္သန္းခန္႔ ျမန္မာျပည္တြင္းသို႔
> ၀င္ေရာက္လာမည္ျဖစ္ေၾကာင္း ဟိုတယ္ႏွင့္ ခရီးသြားလာေရးလုပ္ငန္း ၀န္ႀကီးဌာန
> ျပည္ေထာင္စု၀န္ႀကီး ဦးတင့္ဆန္းက ႏုိ၀င္ဘာလ ၂၃ ရက္ေန႔၌ ေနျပည္ေတာ္တြင္
> ေနျပည္ေတာ္ဟိုတယ္ဇုန္မွ လုပ္ငန္းရွင္မ်ား၊ တာ၀န္ရွိသူမ်ားႏွင့္ ေတြ႕ဆုံရာ၌
> ေျပာၾကားခဲ့သည္။
>
> ျမန္မာႏုိင္ငံသို႔ ႏုိင္ငံျခားသား ခရီးသြားမ်ား ၀င္ေရာက္မႈ တစ္သန္း ျပည့္မီရန္
> ရည္မွန္းခ်က္ ထားရွိရာ တြင္ ယခုႏွစ္၌ ပထမဆုံးအႀကိမ္ တစ္သန္းျပည့္မည့္
> အလားအလာရိွ လာျခင္းျဖစ္သည္။
>
> ရန္ကုန္ေလဆိပ္မွ ခရီးသြား၀င္ေရာက္မႈသည္ တစ္ရက္လွ်င္ ပ်မ္းမွ်ဦးေရ ၂၃၀၀
> ခန္႔ရွိလာၿပီ ျဖစ္ေၾကာင္းလည္း ျပည္ေထာင္စု၀န္ႀကီးက ဆက္လက္ေျပာၾကားခဲ့သည္။
> ျမန္မာႏုိင္ငံသို႔ ႏုိင္ငံျခားသား ခရီးသြားဧည့္သည္မ်ား ၀င္ေရာက္လည္ပတ္ရာတြင္
> ရန္ကုန္အျပည္ျပည္ဆုိင္ရာ ေလဆိပ္မွာ အဓိက၀င္ေပါက္ျဖစ္ၿပီး ေအာက္တိုဘာလအတြင္းက
> တစ္ရက္လွ်င္ ၂၀၀၀ ၀န္းက်င္သာ ရွိခဲ့သည္။
>
> ျမန္မာႏုိင္ငံသို႔ ခရီးသြားဧည့္သည္မ်ား ၀င္ေရာက္မႈသည္ ႏိုင္ငံေရးနယ္ပယ္မွ
> အေျပာင္းအလဲမ်ားေပၚတြင္ မူတည္ကာ တိုးတက္လာခဲ့ျခင္း ျဖစ္သည္။
>
> ျမန္မာႏုိင္ငံသို႔ ၂၀၁၂ ခုႏွစ္အတြင္း စိတ္၀င္စားလည္ပတ္လိုသူ တုိးတက္လာေသာ္လည္း
> အဆိုပါခရီးသြားမ်ားအတြက္ ဟိုတယ္အခန္းမ်ား၊ ပို႔ေဆာင္ဆက္သြယ္ေရး၊
> ၀န္ေဆာင္မႈမ်ားႏွင့္ အျခားေသာ အေျခခံအေဆာက္အအုံ ပုိင္းတြင္မူ လိုအပ္ခ်က္မ်ားစြာ
> ရွိေနေသးေၾကာင္းလည္း ခရီးသြားလုပ္ငန္းနယ္ပယ္၌ သုံးသပ္မႈမ်ား ရွိေနသည္။
>
> ၂၀၁၂ ခုႏွစ္ ေအာက္တိုဘာလကုန္အထိ စာရင္းမ်ားအရ ဟိုတယ္ႏွင့္ တည္းခိုရိပ္သာ
> လုပ္ငန္းလိုင္စင္မ်ားအေနျဖင့္ ေနျပည္ေတာ္တြင္ ဟိုတယ္အလံုး ၃၃ လံုး ၂၁၁၁ ခန္း၊
> ရန္ကုန္တြင္ ဟိုတယ္ ၂၀၂ လံုး အခန္း ၈၇၂၁ ခန္း၊ မႏၲေလးတြင္ ဟိုတယ္ ၇၉ လံုးႏွင့္
> အခန္း ၃၃၆၂ ခန္း၊ ပုဂံ ေညာင္ဦးတြင္ ဟိုတယ္ ၇၅ လံုး၊ အခန္း ၃၁၉၆ ခန္း၊
> ေတာင္ႀကီး-အင္းေလးေဒသတြင္ ဟိုတယ္ ၅၉ လံုး၊ အခန္းေပါင္း ၁၆၂၄ ခန္းရိွေၾကာင္း
> သိရသည္။
>
> ၂၀၁၂ ခုႏွစ္အတြင္း ကမၻာလွည့္ ခရီးသြားဧည့္သည္မ်ားသာမက စီးပြားေရး
> ခရီးသြားမ်ားပါ ေရာက္ရွိမႈ တိုးတက္လာသည့္အတြက္ ျမန္မာႏိုင္ငံတြင္
> ဟိုတယ္အခန္းမ်ား ရရွိရန္ အခက္အခဲမ်ား ပၚေပါက္လာကာ အဓိက၀င္ေပါက္ တစ္ခုျဖစ္ေသာ
> ရန္ကုန္ၿမိဳ႕၌ ယင္းအခက္အခဲကို ပုိမိုၾကံဳေတြ႕လာရသည္။
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside
> Burma)" group.
> To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/travelmyanmar/-/lKtVFfPtTVYJ.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Nomadic Matt's Travel Site: Expectations

Nomadic Matt's Travel Site: Expectations


Expectations

Posted: 29 Nov 2012 08:24 AM PST

expectationsI woke up in a haze. "Why is my iPhone screen cracked? Did I break it while I was sleeping?" Half awake, I looked closer – no, not broken, just a deceptive looking black and white album cover. I was simply groggy, confused, and slightly stupid from the few hours of sleep I had gotten.

I opened the window shade and looked out the window. The sky was changing from black to a rainbow of colors as the sun ushered in a new day…one more welcomed from 35,000 feet.

As breakfast came, I emerged, like a butterfly, from my airline blanket cocoon and the realization hit me: in less than a day, I'll be in Africa, a continent I had put off going to for long time.

Since I made the announcement about my trip, the first question everyone asks me is "are you excited?"

"No, not yet," I would say when they asked.

Seeing the disappointment in their eyes at an answer that didn't convey overflowing exuberance, I would always add a caveat:

“Yes, of course I am excited. I'm going on safari! But with so much to do beforehand, I just haven't had time to wallow in that feeling.”

* * *

I remember when I first went away in 2006. Before I left, my trip was the only thing I would talk about – where I was going, what I was going to do, and the adventures I would have. Back then, my exuberance was overflowing.

And then I left.

Days went by and I felt no different.

In my mind, this trip was going to be life-altering. It was going to change everything – inside and out. And it did — but not right away. And while I wouldn't change the path I’ve taken to this moment in my life, I still remember that disappointment… disappointment that was born out of expectations created by naïvety.

We all carry the scars of the past.

Each memory is like a weight we knowingly, or sometimes unknowingly, drag with us throughout life.

And as I sat huddled in my airline blanket eating another cardboard-tasting airline breakfast, I couldn't think about how I still carry that scar from my past.

Now, before trips, instead of jumping up and down, I shut them out of my mind. Yes, I am excited for Africa. Yes, I was super excited for Japan. But as the Buddha said, with no expectations come no disappointments.

Maybe it is all those movies I watch or just an overactive imagination, but I build up trips in my mind to the point where what I think will happen never matches what actually does — and while what does happen is always amazing, it becomes less amazing when measured against the expectations in my mind.

Over the last few weeks, I have coincidentally learned a lot about expectations. Buddha was right – they lead to nothing but disappointment. Often when we have the highest expectations we suffer the greatest disappointments.

To many, it seems weird that I would remain so stoic and nonchalant about such an epic trip – "yeah, I'm going to Africa," I would say, as if it was no big deal.

But it is a big deal, and while Toto's “Africa” has been on repeat on my iPod, I knew giving too much thought to this trip would simply allow my imagination to get the best of me and create a false set of expectations.

I will think about Africa when I land in Africa.

I will take it as it comes to me, unfiltered and raw.

Because there is only the moment you are in and when you just enjoy it for what it is, not what you expect it to be, it can never disappoint you.

Expectations is a post from: Nomadic Matt's Travel Site

Crescens Job:Perl Developer, Irvine/San Diego, CA

Hi,

 

Hope you are doing great.

I have send you a requirement please go through it and send updated profiles to amadhan@crescensinc.com

 

Job Title                               Perl  Developer

Experience Level              8  years

Location                               Irvine/San Diego, California, USA         

Start Date                            Immediate

Duration                              1 month

 

Job Description

 

·         Good understanding of web application development

·         Object oriented programming

·         Minimum of 6-8 year's  experience, out of which at least 2 years in scripting preferably in PERL, is needed

·         Ability to own application development through the entire SDLC process

·         Very good understanding of Unix/Linux environments

·         Knowledge of the work flow process in any semiconductor design firm is a big plus

·         PERL web application (PERL CGI applications) experience and PERL programming in general. Experience in Java/C++ is good to have and knowledge of version control systems is needed. The emphasis is on web application development using PERL, with knowledge of SVN/GIT

Desired Skills:  

·         Application Development, PERL programming, knowledge of MS SQL, Unix/Linux, Shell scripting, Knowledge of version control systems, HTML/JSON/JS

·         Project Details:

·         The application forms the core component of IP management system. This application is the central piece to manage all the critical IP assets of the semiconductor company. This application is a web application developed in .NET which interfaces with the core system developed in PERL.

·         Should be able to handle all the stages of the SDLC process independently

·         Design/Develop and test PERL based web applications

 

 

Regards

Madhan

Technical Recruiter

Crescens Inc. ( an IBS group of companies )

255 Old New Brunswick Road

Suite N230-A, Piscataway, NJ 08854

Ph: 732 305 2858 Extn- 453.| Fax: 732 305 2861

amadhan@crescensinc.com www.crescensinc.com | www.ibs-consulting.net

Gtalk & YIm : madhan.usrecruitment | E- Verify Employer LInkedin 


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To post to this group, send email to qaaovgsh@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to qaaovgsh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh?hl=en.

Required: SAS Admin at Parsipanny, NJ

For immediate considerations please send profiles to wajee@exatechinc.com

Position: SAS Admin
Location: Parsipanny, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: Open

Job Description:

- A minimum of  5 years in-depth, hands-on, proven experience with the administration and use of the SAS9 platform components, to include a strong understanding of :
- SAS Management Console (SMC);
- SAS BI Security and metadata considerations;
- Base SAS (V9);
- Enterprise Business Intelligence Server components;
- Enterprise Data Integration Server components;
- Other SAS components—TBD, per engagement.
 -Successfully able to perform all of "Job Roles / Responsibilities" mentioned below.
- Detailed knowledge of the SAS architecture;
- Strong familiarity with administering SAS9 in a [Linux, UNIX, Mainframe] environment;
- Knowledge on Unix Shell Scripts and Mainframe JCL commands.
- Possess the ability to work on projects with little direct supervision.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Have taken a SAS Platform Administration course;

Regards,

Wajee
Exatech Inc

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To post to this group, send email to qaaovgsh@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to qaaovgsh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh?hl=en.

Security Engineer /// Onsite in either Downtown Chicago or Denver, CO //// 6 Month – 8 Month Contract

Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP
 
Please reply at Chris.brown@panzersolutions.com
 
position  : Security Engineer
Location : (Onsite in either Downtown Chicago or Denver, CO)
Duration: 6 Month – 8 Month Contract
 
Must Haves:
5+ years of experience as Security Engineer
3 plus years of  experience with Juniper/ Netscreen security products (Screen OS0
Experience with Unix/Linux    
Information security best practices & network security architecture
Good communication
 
Role:
Juniper Security Engineer is a member of Security Operations for this companies Managed Security Services (MSS) business. In addition to possessing
deep technical knowledge, a Security Analyst interacts extensively with customers and partners using polite professional etiquette. The day to day work will be focused around administering, supporting and implementing Juniper ScreenOS Firewall equipment.
 
Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.
________________________________________________________________
Thanks
Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
chris.brown@panzersolutions.com
Direct: 203-652-1454*115

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To post to this group, send email to qaaovgsh@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to qaaovgsh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh?hl=en.

Re: Who would you rather?


Is this possible that tourism business men would be appointed such high rank without having worked for public service or for the  government??? What about the current and previous tourism proficient staffs of MTT? Those two business men might be experts at their field but might not accustomed with government rules and regulations and procedures since  Government work and staffs can not be performed and dealt  like their own private company!! The previous minister didn't seem to realize that fact and the result was as we all knew. Besides, those two persons are still running their tourism business and thus it's  not appropriate unless they stop or quit from current career.
Best regards
td

On Monday, November 26, 2012 12:10:21 PM UTC+6:30, hpoun kyaw wrote:

Hi,
      Very limited choices, a proof of poor human resources in Burma and scarcity of Burma talent pool or perhaps, concepts of egoists or egotists!
      Future is not sure but seems to be brighter & nicer from optimists' point of view but not of pessimists' or realists'; past has had a lot of lessons to learn but seems to be " we'd better forget them & let's make similar or same things"; presence is the reality supposed to be accepted with the optimum alternatives!
        Anyway, it is easier to be said than done!
Best regards,
Hpoun Kyaw

On Nov 26, 2012 10:03 AM, "kyikyi aye" <kyikyi...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/travelmyanmar/-/CdDsvndVdVgJ.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

သူမေရာက္ဘူးလုိ႔မွားေရးတယ္လုိ႔ဘဲသ
ေဘာထားလုိက္ေပါ့ဗ်ာ

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

Here is the another simple accommodation quite near to the jetty in Nyaung Shwe

 Here is the another simple accommodation quite near to the jetty.
Behind "68 Barbeque shop". It has (7) small room with Bed, new blanket,pillow. Toilet ( Asian style, bath room ( not hot water yet). Good point is , you don't need to go another place for food since it opens it's own Barbeque and beer shop. Weak point is it might not be comfortable for female guides because of beer pub.( mostly enjoyed by guides also!!!!)
k 5000/night

For your reservation, here is the Phone number,
081209 523,

Truly yours
TTO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

Shangri-La plans to complete $100m commercial complex in Yangon by 2015

Shangri-La plans to complete $100m commercial complex in Yangon by 2015

1

b5 35 06

The construction site of the Traders Square Commericial Complex seen on November 14
(Photo - Nay Myo Tun/EMG)

About US$100 million will be invested to build the Traders Square Commercial Complex near the Traders Hotel in downtown Yangon, an official from the Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts says.

A stake driving ceremony took place on November 14 and the construction is expected to finish by 2015.

"The project also includes a parking lot for over 600 cars. Upon completion, the space problem for offices and others can be solved," Myint Swe, Yangon Region chief minister said at the ceremony.

Traders Square Commercial Complex will have a three-deck basement for car parking. Shangri-La has plans to build more hotels in other cities such as Mandalay and Bagan. It opened the Traders Hotel in Yangon in 1996.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

႔ဧည္႔လမ္းညႊန္လုပ္ငန္းလိုင္စင္ခ်ိတ္ဆြဲၾကပါရန္

ဧည္႔လမ္းညႊန္မ်ားသို႔
ခရီးသြားကုမၼဏီမ်ား၏တာ၀န္ေပးအပ္ခ်က္အရ
လုပ္ငန္းတာ၀န္ထမ္းေဆာင္ေနစဥ္အခ်ိန္တြင္
ဧည္႔လမ္းညႊန္မ်ားအေနျဖင္႔ဟိုတယ္ႏွင္႔ခရီးသြားလာေရးလုပ္ငန္း၀န္ႀကီးဌာနမွ
တရား၀င္ထုတ္ေပးထားသည္႔ဧည္႔လမ္းညႊန္လုပ္ငန္းလိုင္စင္ကိုခ်ိတ္ဆြဲၾကပါရန္(တရားမ၀င္
အသံုးျပဳေနေသာ ဧည္႔လမ္းညႊန္မ်ားႏွင္႔ ခြဲျခားႏိုင္ရန္အတြက္)
အေလးအနက္တိုက္တြန္းအပ္ပါသည္။

ျမန္မာႏိုင္ငံဧည္႔လမ္းညႊန္မ်ားအသင္း
--
MYANMAR TOURIST GUIDES ASSOCIATION ( MTGA )

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

ခရီးသြားကုမၼဏီမ်ားသို႔ ေမတၱာရပ္ခံခ်က္

ခရီးသြား ကုမၼဏီမ်ားအေနျဖင္႔ ယခုႏွစ္ခရီးသြားရာသီအတြင္း ဧည္႔လမ္းညႊန္မ်ား
ငွားရမ္းအသံုးျပဳရာတြင္ တရား၀င္ ဧည္႔လမ္းညႊန္လိုင္စင္မရွိေသာ
ဧည္႔လမ္းလမ္းညႊန္မ်ားကို ငွားရမ္းသံုးစြဲေနေၾကာင္းသိရွိရပါသည္။
ျမန္မာႏိုင္ငံဧည္႔လမ္းညႊန္မ်ားအသင္းအေနျဖင္႔ အထူးေမတၱာရပ္ခံလိုသည္မွာ
ခရီးသြားကုမၼဏီမ်ားအေနျဖင္႔ (နယ္ေဒသမ်ားအပါအ၀င္)
တရား၀င္လုပ္ငန္းလိုင္စင္အရ ဧည္႔လမ္းညႊန္မ်ားကိုသာ ဦးစားေပးအသံုးျပဳရန္၊
လုပ္ငန္းလိုအပ္ခ်က္အရ အသံုးျပဳလိုပါက
ဧည္႔လမ္းညႊန္လိုင္စင္သင္တန္းအမွတ္စဥ္ (၄၁) ေအာင္ျမင္ၿပီးသူမ်ားကို
အသံုးျပဳေပးပါရန္ ျမန္မာ႔ခရီးသြားလုပ္ငန္းတိုးတက္ဖြံၿဖဳိးေရးအတြက္
ေရွ႔ရွုၿပီး တိုက္တြန္းအႀကံျပဳအပ္ပါသည္။

ျမန္မာႏုိင္ငံဧည္႔လမ္းညႊန္မ်ားအသင္း

--
MYANMAR TOURIST GUIDES ASSOCIATION ( MTGA )

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Re: Myanmar's tourist arrivals to reach 1 million by year-end

မင္းကြန္းျမင္ရက္သားနဲ. အင္း၀လို.စာထိုးတဲ. Eleven Media Group ကိုလဲ အံ.ျသမိပါရဲ.



On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Than Tun Oo <tto.tg.mm@gmail.com> wrote:

Myanmar's tourist arrivals to reach 1 million by year-end

Published on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 20:42
3

b5 35 04

Foreign tourists seen visiting the old capital of Innwa during the second week of November
(Photo - Kyaw Zay Ya/EMG)

Foreign tourist arrivals to Myanmar could reach up to one million by end-2012, Hotels and Tourism Minister Htay Aung said.

"An average of 600,000 visitors will arrive in Myanmar by end of December while 400,000 visitors will enter the country from border gateways," said Htay Aung at a meeting with hoteliers from the Nay Pyi Taw hotel zone on November 23.

This shows a high probability for Myanmar to reach its goal of attracting one million visitors according to the minister's estimation.

The Yangon International Airport has been receiving an average of 2,300 visitors daily, he noted.

The airport is the main entry point for most foreign tourists visiting Myanmar; it received a daily average of only 2,000 visitors last month.

Myanmar's tourism industry is on the rise as a result of political reforms, especially after the by-elections in 2012. However, stakeholders from the industry have expressed concern over hotel room shortages and the need to improve transport facilities, service and other basic infrastructures.

Statistics show that 448 hotels and guesthouses have been providing 19,014 rooms in major tourist destinations including Nay Pyi Taw, Yangon, Mandalay, Bagan, Taunggyi and Inle Lake up to October 2012.

Myanmar has been struggling to meet demand for more accommodation after tourist arrivals increased significantly this year.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tourists warned against committing sexual offenses

Tourists warned against committing sexual offences

20novttw6

Tourists staying in Myanmar's ancient city of Bagan have been warned against committing sexual offences against children, an official from the Central Body for Suppression of Trafficking in Persons (CBTIP) said.

Since last month, warning signs have been posted in every hotel room in Bagan to let foreigners know that committing child sexual exploitation is a serious crime in Myanmar, the official who requested not to be named said.

As the country's hotel and tourism sector has been rapidly booming, the possibility of tourists taking advantage of children becomes higher, the official said.  

German tour guide Than Tun Oo said foreigners who book their travels with a tour company and go around with a tour guide are less likely to commit such offences than those who travel independently.

"Now that the tourist police will be formed, they will not only help tourists but also supervise them," he said.

CBTIP also helps in preventing blacklisted tourists, known for committing child sexual offences, from entering the country.

"We received prior information that an Australian, who has records of committing sexual abuse against children under the age of 16, was planning to come to Myanmar via the Thai Airlines in October. We told the Thai Airlines that we won't allow him to enter Myanmar so we were able to stop him in Bangkok with their help," he said.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

Myanmar's tourist arrivals to reach 1 million by year-end

Myanmar's tourist arrivals to reach 1 million by year-end

3

b5 35 04

Foreign tourists seen visiting the old capital of Innwa during the second week of November
(Photo - Kyaw Zay Ya/EMG)

Foreign tourist arrivals to Myanmar could reach up to one million by end-2012, Hotels and Tourism Minister Htay Aung said.

"An average of 600,000 visitors will arrive in Myanmar by end of December while 400,000 visitors will enter the country from border gateways," said Htay Aung at a meeting with hoteliers from the Nay Pyi Taw hotel zone on November 23.

This shows a high probability for Myanmar to reach its goal of attracting one million visitors according to the minister's estimation.

The Yangon International Airport has been receiving an average of 2,300 visitors daily, he noted.

The airport is the main entry point for most foreign tourists visiting Myanmar; it received a daily average of only 2,000 visitors last month.

Myanmar's tourism industry is on the rise as a result of political reforms, especially after the by-elections in 2012. However, stakeholders from the industry have expressed concern over hotel room shortages and the need to improve transport facilities, service and other basic infrastructures.

Statistics show that 448 hotels and guesthouses have been providing 19,014 rooms in major tourist destinations including Nay Pyi Taw, Yangon, Mandalay, Bagan, Taunggyi and Inle Lake up to October 2012.

Myanmar has been struggling to meet demand for more accommodation after tourist arrivals increased significantly this year.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

Re: Digest for travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com - 5 Messages in 2 Topics

We are rich in craps!



On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:16 PM, Win Zaw <winzaw1554@gmail.com> wrote:
Why would be nominated? Any particular reason? Is that because of
limited choice? It is not just curious, but serious.

On 26/11/2012, travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com
<travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> =============================================================================
> Today's Topic Summary
> =============================================================================
>
> Group: travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/topics
>
>   - Who would you rather? [4 Updates]
>     http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/t/46227bcaf00e5f21
>   - CBT Manual [1 Update]
>     http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/t/6871e66d578eae16
>
>
> =============================================================================
> Topic: Who would you rather?
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/t/46227bcaf00e5f21
> =============================================================================
>
> ---------- 1 of 4 ----------
> From: Sonny <sonnyamo@gmail.com>
> Date: Nov 25 04:47PM -0800
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/msg/634110e5463b14ca
>
> Deputy Minister :
>
> 1. U Khin Zaw
>
> 2. U Aung Myat Kyaw
>
>
> ---------- 2 of 4 ----------
> From: kyikyi aye <kyikyiaye.mm@gmail.com>
> Date: Nov 26 10:03AM +0630
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/msg/1bb341a132afe1e6
>
> Too controversial at this point
>
>
> --
> Daw Kyi Kyi Aye
> Tourism Consultant
> 10B, R202, Dagon Lwin Street,
> Myittanyunt, Tamwe, Yangon
> Tel: (95 1) 559252/ 541769
> Mobile: 095062365
> Email: kyikyiaye.mm@gmail.com
>
>
> ---------- 3 of 4 ----------
> From: wunna wunna <temples.of.dynasty@gmail.com>
> Date: Nov 25 08:01PM -0800
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/msg/75471c161e47a182
>
> Question for question -
>
> Who can prove that he will completely change businessman's thinking, first,
>
> before going to further step for vote?
> It is my opinion for current situation.
>
> Sincerely,
> Wunna
>
>
> On Monday, November 26, 2012 7:17:04 AM UTC+6:30, Sonny wrote:
>
>
> ---------- 4 of 4 ----------
> From: hpoun kyaw <pk.niniaung@gmail.com>
> Date: Nov 26 12:04PM +0630
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/msg/4a298fe8e93b9eff
>
> Hi,
>       Very limited choices, a proof of poor human resources in Burma and
> scarcity of Burma talent pool or perhaps, concepts of egoists or egotists!
>       Future is not sure but seems to be brighter & nicer from optimists'
> point of view but not of pessimists' or realists'; past has had a lot of
> lessons to learn but seems to be " we'd better forget them & let's make
> similar or same things"; presence is the reality supposed to be accepted
> with the optimum alternatives!
>         Anyway, it is easier to be said than done!
> Best regards,
> Hpoun Kyaw
> On Nov 26, 2012 10:03 AM, "kyikyi aye" <kyikyiaye.mm@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> =============================================================================
> Topic: CBT Manual
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/t/6871e66d578eae16
> =============================================================================
>
> ---------- 1 of 1 ----------
> From: Sonny <sonnyamo@gmail.com>
> Date: Nov 24 08:41AM -0800
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/msg/663f10083af4af3f
>
> ?
>
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside
> Burma)" group.
> To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>


--
With Best Regards,


Win Zaw
Kingdom of Cambodia
Cell: 85512732236
www.asia-expeditions.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

ဟိုတယ္ႏွင့္ ခရီးသြားလာေရးလုပ္ငန္း ၀န္ႀကီးဌာန ျပည္ေထာင္စု၀န္ႀကီး ဦးတင့္ဆန္းက ေျပာၾကားခဲ့ news-eleven.

A mistake made by Eleven. http://news-eleven.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16558:2012-11-28-03-20-34&catid=42:2009-11-10-07-36-59&Itemid=112

ျမန္မာႏုိင္ငံသုိ႔ ေလဆိပ္မ်ားႏွင့္ နယ္စပ္၀င္ေပါက္မ်ားမွ ႏုိင္ငံျခားသား ခရီးသြား၀င္ေရာက္မႈသည္ ယခုႏွစ္ကုန္တြင္ တစ္သန္းျပည့္မီႏုိင္ေၾကာင္း ဟိုတယ္ႏွင့္ ခရီးသြားလာေရးလုပ္ငန္း ၀န္ႀကီးဌာန ျပည္ေထာင္စု၀န္ႀကီး ဦးတင့္ဆန္းက ေျပာၾကားခဲ့သည္။

ျမန္မာႏိုင္ငံသို႔ ႏိုင္ငံျခားသားဧည့္သည္ ၀င္ေရာက္မႈမွာ ဒီဇင္ဘာလကုန္ခန္႔တြင္ ပ်မ္းမွ် ေျခာက္သိန္းခန္႔ ၀င္ေရာက္လာမည္ျဖစ္ေၾကာင္း၊ နယ္စပ္၀င္ေပါက္မ်ားမွ ၀င္ေရာက္လာႏိုင္သည့္ ပ်မ္းမွ်ခရီးသည္ ေလးသိန္းေက်ာ္ အပါအ၀င္ဆိုပါက ယခုႏွစ္တြင္ ႏိုင္ငံျခားသားခရီးသည္ စုစုေပါင္းတစ္သန္းခန္႔ ျမန္မာျပည္တြင္းသို႔ ၀င္ေရာက္လာမည္ျဖစ္ေၾကာင္း ဟိုတယ္ႏွင့္ ခရီးသြားလာေရးလုပ္ငန္း ၀န္ႀကီးဌာန ျပည္ေထာင္စု၀န္ႀကီး ဦးတင့္ဆန္းက ႏုိ၀င္ဘာလ ၂၃ ရက္ေန႔၌ ေနျပည္ေတာ္တြင္ ေနျပည္ေတာ္ဟိုတယ္ဇုန္မွ လုပ္ငန္းရွင္မ်ား၊ တာ၀န္ရွိသူမ်ားႏွင့္ ေတြ႕ဆုံရာ၌ ေျပာၾကားခဲ့သည္။

ျမန္မာႏုိင္ငံသို႔ ႏုိင္ငံျခားသား ခရီးသြားမ်ား ၀င္ေရာက္မႈ တစ္သန္း ျပည့္မီရန္ ရည္မွန္းခ်က္ ထားရွိရာ တြင္ ယခုႏွစ္၌ ပထမဆုံးအႀကိမ္ တစ္သန္းျပည့္မည့္ အလားအလာရိွ လာျခင္းျဖစ္သည္။

ရန္ကုန္ေလဆိပ္မွ ခရီးသြား၀င္ေရာက္မႈသည္ တစ္ရက္လွ်င္ ပ်မ္းမွ်ဦးေရ ၂၃၀၀ ခန္႔ရွိလာၿပီ ျဖစ္ေၾကာင္းလည္း ျပည္ေထာင္စု၀န္ႀကီးက ဆက္လက္ေျပာၾကားခဲ့သည္။ ျမန္မာႏုိင္ငံသို႔ ႏုိင္ငံျခားသား ခရီးသြားဧည့္သည္မ်ား ၀င္ေရာက္လည္ပတ္ရာတြင္ ရန္ကုန္အျပည္ျပည္ဆုိင္ရာ ေလဆိပ္မွာ အဓိက၀င္ေပါက္ျဖစ္ၿပီး ေအာက္တိုဘာလအတြင္းက တစ္ရက္လွ်င္ ၂၀၀၀ ၀န္းက်င္သာ ရွိခဲ့သည္။

ျမန္မာႏုိင္ငံသို႔ ခရီးသြားဧည့္သည္မ်ား ၀င္ေရာက္မႈသည္ ႏိုင္ငံေရးနယ္ပယ္မွ အေျပာင္းအလဲမ်ားေပၚတြင္ မူတည္ကာ တိုးတက္လာခဲ့ျခင္း ျဖစ္သည္။

ျမန္မာႏုိင္ငံသို႔ ၂၀၁၂ ခုႏွစ္အတြင္း စိတ္၀င္စားလည္ပတ္လိုသူ တုိးတက္လာေသာ္လည္း အဆိုပါခရီးသြားမ်ားအတြက္ ဟိုတယ္အခန္းမ်ား၊ ပို႔ေဆာင္ဆက္သြယ္ေရး၊ ၀န္ေဆာင္မႈမ်ားႏွင့္ အျခားေသာ အေျခခံအေဆာက္အအုံ ပုိင္းတြင္မူ လိုအပ္ခ်က္မ်ားစြာ ရွိေနေသးေၾကာင္းလည္း ခရီးသြားလုပ္ငန္းနယ္ပယ္၌ သုံးသပ္မႈမ်ား ရွိေနသည္။

၂၀၁၂ ခုႏွစ္ ေအာက္တိုဘာလကုန္အထိ စာရင္းမ်ားအရ ဟိုတယ္ႏွင့္ တည္းခိုရိပ္သာ လုပ္ငန္းလိုင္စင္မ်ားအေနျဖင့္ ေနျပည္ေတာ္တြင္ ဟိုတယ္အလံုး ၃၃ လံုး ၂၁၁၁ ခန္း၊ ရန္ကုန္တြင္ ဟိုတယ္ ၂၀၂ လံုး အခန္း ၈၇၂၁ ခန္း၊ မႏၲေလးတြင္ ဟိုတယ္ ၇၉ လံုးႏွင့္ အခန္း ၃၃၆၂ ခန္း၊ ပုဂံ ေညာင္ဦးတြင္ ဟိုတယ္ ၇၅ လံုး၊ အခန္း ၃၁၉၆ ခန္း၊ ေတာင္ႀကီး-အင္းေလးေဒသတြင္ ဟိုတယ္ ၅၉ လံုး၊ အခန္းေပါင္း ၁၆၂၄ ခန္းရိွေၾကာင္း သိရသည္။

၂၀၁၂ ခုႏွစ္အတြင္း ကမၻာလွည့္ ခရီးသြားဧည့္သည္မ်ားသာမက စီးပြားေရး ခရီးသြားမ်ားပါ ေရာက္ရွိမႈ တိုးတက္လာသည့္အတြက္ ျမန္မာႏိုင္ငံတြင္ ဟိုတယ္အခန္းမ်ား ရရွိရန္ အခက္အခဲမ်ား ပၚေပါက္လာကာ အဓိက၀င္ေပါက္ တစ္ခုျဖစ္ေသာ ရန္ကုန္ၿမိဳ႕၌ ယင္းအခက္အခဲကို ပုိမိုၾကံဳေတြ႕လာရသည္။


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/travelmyanmar/-/lKtVFfPtTVYJ.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

SQL Developer // Oakbrook, IL (Locals Only) // 6 Months Contract

Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP
 
Please reply at Chris.brown@panzersolutions.com
 
position  : SQL Developer
Location : Oakbrook, IL (Locals Only)
Duration : 6 Months Contract
Max Rate $33/ hr MAXXXXXXXXXXXX

 
Must Haves:
2 years of C# (exposure to it is fine/ worked in a C# environment)
2 yr exp with MS SQL (stored procedures, joints, functions, and work flows)- this is most important
Preferably with XML and PDF experience.
Strong Database Skills
 
Plusses
Support Experience
Worked in a fluid environment
Worked in the print industry
Reporting composition
Systems or Admin background
Composition or reporting experience
 
Role
They will primarily work in composition (PDF and PostScript-don't have to have programed in it) and MS SQL. In the past candidates with admin or
systems background did well in this position. They will be working in a face paced environment. They will be programming high speed printers. New developers are good. Need to be able to handle stress. Candidates will be responsible for complex data processing. Also, this candidate will be going through a 2 week training course when they start to bring them up to speed. Personality is going to be key for these positions.
 
Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.
________________________________________________________________
Thanks
Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
chris.brown@panzersolutions.com
Direct: 203-652-1444*125

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To post to this group, send email to qaaovgsh@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to qaaovgsh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh?hl=en.

Re: Your opinions and suggestions will be apprecited.

I would suggest to bring flu vaccine. I am vaccinated and it makes such a difference.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/travelmyanmar/-/3PaDSLUyLlcJ.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

Re: Who would you rather?

This forum is monitored by Ministry of H&T. So voices here will be heard. It is no crime to express your point of view. I myself favour U Khin Zaw as he is very experienced and have balanced view. I heard U Aung Myat Kyaw challenged those who don't see eye to eye with him, in front of many industry leaders at a meeting at Hoteliers Association meeting room (including Minister U Htay Aung. H.E was stunned.)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/travelmyanmar/-/eCDNnOzSBF4J.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

Required: Business Analyst at Sunnyvale, CA

For immediate considerations please send profiles to wajee@exatechinc.com

Position: BA w/Oracle EBS
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: Open

Job Description:
- 10 + years of information technology experience of which at least 5-6 years mainly in Oracle E-Business with a focus on EBS
- Working experience implementing various processes in the Order Fulfillment, B2B  Supply Chain functions. Implementation of Advance Planning modules in oracle ERP
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact with all technical and non-technical members of the organization
- Experience working in the Oracle EBS 11.5.10 and R12 environments

Regards,

Mohammed Wajee
Exatech Inc

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To post to this group, send email to qaaovgsh@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to qaaovgsh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh?hl=en.

Urgent requirement with direct client for Web Administrator in San diego, CA

Hi ,

 

Greetings of the day!


Please send resume to rohit.s@pyramidci.com or contact 770-255-7722

 

We have an urgent requirement of Web Administrator. Kindly find the job description as mentioned below and let me know your interest with your updated resume ASAP. 

 

Position Role/Title:       Web Administrator

Position ID:                        4156

Duration:                            6 Months +

Location:                             San Diego, CA

Job Description:

Required Skills:

·         We are specifically looking for a Web with in-depth knowledge of Windows Server platform and IIS, web hosting, multi-tiered environments.

·         The candidate should have basic knowledge of networking principles and a Bachelor of Science Category Information Technology or at least has years of professional experience with Microsoft Windows Server technology specializing in IIS.

Desired Skills:

·         Knowledge of Cold Fusion, Apache, Tomcat, .NET Framework, JSP servlets, PHP, and basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux system administration

Responsibilities:

·         As a web administrator, this person will be assigned duties that include maintaining web site availability, supporting and troubleshooting website related issues, provisioning new web sites and other system administration related requests.

·         The candidate must be flexible to work variable shifts based on necessity.   

 

Thanks & Regards

 

Rohit Sarmal

Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

rohit.s@pyramidci.com

Office: 770-255-7722 || Cell: 404-891-0426 / fax: (678) 840-2109

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To post to this group, send email to qaaovgsh@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to qaaovgsh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh?hl=en.

Re: Guide House in Nyaung Shwe

ျကားရတာ အားရစရာပါ မနန္းစိန္သန္းေရ
အမ်ိုးသားဂိုဒ္ေတြအတြက္ကေတာ. မႏၱေလးမွာ ကိုေအာင္နိုင္ဦးက Power 9 နဲ.
Nobel ျပီးေတာ. Boss Sweet မွာ စီစဥ္ထားပါတယ္တဲ.
:P

2012/11/28 Nansein Than <nansein.than@gmail.com>:
> It's a really good idea. In my house, I can also arrange 3 rooms for
> female guides if they are not very fussy.
> Best regards, NST
>
> On 11/28/12, Ko Nyi Nyi <nyi123@gmail.com> wrote:
>> သိပ္ေကာင္းတာေပါ.ဗ်ာ
>> တစ္နိုင္ငံလံုးမွာ ( ပုဂံ ၊ မႏၱေလး ၊ က်ိုက္ထီးရိုး )
>> ဆက္ျပီးဒါမ်ိုးလုပ္နိုင္ရင္သိပ္ေကာင္းမယ္ ။
>> အထူးသျဖင္. အမ်ိုးသမီးဂိုဒ္ေတြအတြက္ပါ ။
>>
>> ကိုညီ TRW
>>
>> 2012/11/26 Sai Wai Moe Kyaw (German Guide) <sai.guide@gmail.com>:
>>> MTGA Guide House in Nyaung Shwe
>>> (၁-၁၂-၂၀၁၂) ၂၀၁၂ ဒီဇင္ဘာ (၁) ရက္ေန ့မွစ၍ အသံုးျပဳ
>>> တည္းခိုႏိုင္ျပီျဖစ္ပါေႀကာင္း
>>>
>>> On 25/11/2012, ျမန္မာႏိုင္ငံဧည့္လမ္းညြန္မ်ားအသင္း
>>> MTGA<mtga.information@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> ဧည့္လမ္းညႊန္ညီအကိုေမာင္ႏွမမ်ားသို ့ Guide House in Nyaung Shwe
>>>
>>> ၁။ အင္းေလးေဒသသို ့လာေရာက္၀န္ေဆာင္မွဳေပးသူ ဧည့္လမ္းညြန္မ်ား
>>> ေနထုိင္တည္းခိုမွဳကိစၥ
>>> ပူပန္ေႀကာင့္ႀကမွဳမရိွေစေရး ေညာင္ေရႊရိွ ေအာက္ေဖၚျပလိပ္စာပါ အိမ္အား အကူအညီ
>>> ေတာင္းခံ၍၊ Guide House အျဖစ္ စီစဥ္ထားရိွပါသည္။
>>> ၂။ အမွန္တြင္ Guest House, Guide Resort အျဖစ္ ျဖစ္ေစလုိေသာ္လည္း လတ္တေလာ
>>> စီစဥ္ရသည့္အတြက္၊ ေမြ ့ယာအသစ္၊ ေခါင္းအံုး အသစ္၊ ေစာင္အသစ္၊ ျခင္ေထာင္အသစ္
>>> တုိ ့သာ ယခုႏွစ္ခရီးသြားရာသီအတြက္ စီစဥ္ႏိုင္ေသး ပါေႀကာင္းအစီရင္ခံအပ္ပါသည္။
>>>
>>> ၃။ အဆိုပါ Guide House အေနျဖင့္ သစ္သားအိမ္ (၂)ထပ္၊ (အေပၚထပ္ကိုသာ
>>> အသံုးျပဳရန္) အမိ်ဳးသမီးဧည့္လမ္းညႊန္မ်ားအတြက္ အခန္းတံခါးပါ အခန္းက်ယ္
>>> (၂)ခန္း အမိ်ဳးသားဧည့္လမ္းညႊန္မ်ားအတြက္ Hall Type ၄-ပင္ခန္း အခန္းက်ယ္
>>> ျဖစ္ျပီး၊ ဧည့္လမ္းညႊန္ ၂၀ ေက်ာ္တည္းခိုႏိုင္ပါသည္။ (အိမ္သစ္ျဖစ္၍၊
>>> အိမ္သာ၊ေရခိ်ဳးခန္း ေအာက္ထပ္အိမ္ေနာက္ဖက္တြင္သာရိွပါသည္) ။
>>>
>>> ၄။ အထူးတင္ျပလုိပါသည္မွာ၊ ေနရာအကြက္အကြင္းအလြန္ေကာင္းေႀကာင္းျဖစ္ပါသည္။
>>> Guide House တည္ရိွရာ၊ ေဖါင္ေတာ္ျပန္ေတာင္လမ္း သည္၊ Boat Jetty ရိွရာ
>>> ေဖါင္ေတာ္ျပန္လမ္းဧ။္ ေတာင္ဖက္ကပ္လ်က္လမ္း ျဖစ္ျပီး၊ ၂-မိနစ္ခန္
>>> ့ေလ်ာက္လ်ွင္၊
>>> ေရာက္ပါသည္။ အိမ္ပိုင္ရွင္မွာ၊ ခရမ္းခ်ဥ္သီးပြဲရံုသူေဌးျဖစ္၍
>>> ေဖါင္ေတာ္ျပန္ေတာင္လမ္း၊ ျမတ္ပန္းပြင့္ - ကိုေလး ဧ။္အိမ္ Guide House
>>> ဆိုလွ်င္ေရာက္ပါသည္။ (အိမ္နံပါတ္မရိွပါ) ။
>>>
>>> ၅။ အိမ္အသံုးျပဳခ ဟု မဆိုသာေသာ္လည္း၊ ေရ၊မီး စသည္မ်ား cover ျဖစ္ရန္
>>> တည္းခိုခ အနည္းငယ္သာေကာက္ခံသြားမည္ျဖစ္ပါေႀကာင္း ႏွင့္ အေသးစိတ္ ႏွင့္
>>> တည္းခုိရန္အတြက္ေညာင္ေရႊ တြင္ - ကိုရန္ႏိုင္ (အတြင္းေရးမွဴး)
>>> ၀၉-၀၉-၄၁၀-၀၃၂၀၅
>>> ကိုစိုင္း၀င္း ၀၉-၄၉၃-၆၀၉၇၃ တို ့ကို၊ အခိ်န္အခါမေရြးဆက္သြယ္အကူအညီ
>>> ေတာင္းခံသြားႏိုင္ပါေႀကာင္း ႏွင့္ (၁-၁-၂၀၁၂) မွစ၍ အသံုးျပဳ
>>> တည္းခိုႏိုင္ျပီျဖစ္ပါေႀကာင္း သတင္းေပးတင္ျပလုိက္ရပါသည္။
>>>
>>> ျမန္မာႏိုင္ငံဧည့္လမ္းညႊန္မ်ားအသင္း
>>> MYANMAR TOURIST GUIDES ASSOCIATION ( MTGA )
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>>
>>> "Mögen alle Wesen glücklich und voll Frieden sein"
>>> SAI
>>> Sai Wai Moe Kyaw
>>> 0973076529
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>>> "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside
>>> Burma)" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>
>>>
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside
>> Burma)" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
> To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Re: Guide House in Nyaung Shwe

မနန္းစိန္သန္း ဧ။္ offer အတြက္ ေက်းဇူးတင္ပါသည္...
Let's give a hand to our guides..


On 11/28/12, Nansein Than <nansein.than@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's a really good idea. In my house, I can also arrange 3 rooms for
> female guides if they are not very fussy.
> Best regards, NST
>
> On 11/28/12, Ko Nyi Nyi <nyi123@gmail.com> wrote:
>> သိပ္ေကာင္းတာေပါ.ဗ်ာ
>> တစ္နိုင္ငံလံုးမွာ ( ပုဂံ ၊ မႏၱေလး ၊ က်ိုက္ထီးရိုး )
>> ဆက္ျပီးဒါမ်ိုးလုပ္နိုင္ရင္သိပ္ေကာင္းမယ္ ။
>> အထူးသျဖင္. အမ်ိုးသမီးဂိုဒ္ေတြအတြက္ပါ ။
>>
>> ကိုညီ TRW
>>
>> 2012/11/26 Sai Wai Moe Kyaw (German Guide) <sai.guide@gmail.com>:
>>> MTGA Guide House in Nyaung Shwe
>>> (၁-၁၂-၂၀၁၂) ၂၀၁၂ ဒီဇင္ဘာ (၁) ရက္ေန ့မွစ၍ အသံုးျပဳ
>>> တည္းခိုႏိုင္ျပီျဖစ္ပါေႀကာင္း
>>>
>>> On 25/11/2012, ျမန္မာႏိုင္ငံဧည့္လမ္းညြန္မ်ားအသင္း
>>> MTGA<mtga.information@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> ဧည့္လမ္းညႊန္ညီအကိုေမာင္ႏွမမ်ားသို ့ Guide House in Nyaung Shwe
>>>
>>> ၁။ အင္းေလးေဒသသို ့လာေရာက္၀န္ေဆာင္မွဳေပးသူ ဧည့္လမ္းညြန္မ်ား
>>> ေနထုိင္တည္းခိုမွဳကိစၥ
>>> ပူပန္ေႀကာင့္ႀကမွဳမရိွေစေရး ေညာင္ေရႊရိွ ေအာက္ေဖၚျပလိပ္စာပါ အိမ္အား အကူအညီ
>>> ေတာင္းခံ၍၊ Guide House အျဖစ္ စီစဥ္ထားရိွပါသည္။
>>> ၂။ အမွန္တြင္ Guest House, Guide Resort အျဖစ္ ျဖစ္ေစလုိေသာ္လည္း လတ္တေလာ
>>> စီစဥ္ရသည့္အတြက္၊ ေမြ ့ယာအသစ္၊ ေခါင္းအံုး အသစ္၊ ေစာင္အသစ္၊ ျခင္ေထာင္အသစ္
>>> တုိ ့သာ ယခုႏွစ္ခရီးသြားရာသီအတြက္ စီစဥ္ႏိုင္ေသး
>>> ပါေႀကာင္းအစီရင္ခံအပ္ပါသည္။
>>>
>>> ၃။ အဆိုပါ Guide House အေနျဖင့္ သစ္သားအိမ္ (၂)ထပ္၊ (အေပၚထပ္ကိုသာ
>>> အသံုးျပဳရန္) အမိ်ဳးသမီးဧည့္လမ္းညႊန္မ်ားအတြက္ အခန္းတံခါးပါ အခန္းက်ယ္
>>> (၂)ခန္း အမိ်ဳးသားဧည့္လမ္းညႊန္မ်ားအတြက္ Hall Type ၄-ပင္ခန္း အခန္းက်ယ္
>>> ျဖစ္ျပီး၊ ဧည့္လမ္းညႊန္ ၂၀ ေက်ာ္တည္းခိုႏိုင္ပါသည္။ (အိမ္သစ္ျဖစ္၍၊
>>> အိမ္သာ၊ေရခိ်ဳးခန္း ေအာက္ထပ္အိမ္ေနာက္ဖက္တြင္သာရိွပါသည္) ။
>>>
>>> ၄။ အထူးတင္ျပလုိပါသည္မွာ၊ ေနရာအကြက္အကြင္းအလြန္ေကာင္းေႀကာင္းျဖစ္ပါသည္။
>>> Guide House တည္ရိွရာ၊ ေဖါင္ေတာ္ျပန္ေတာင္လမ္း သည္၊ Boat Jetty ရိွရာ
>>> ေဖါင္ေတာ္ျပန္လမ္းဧ။္ ေတာင္ဖက္ကပ္လ်က္လမ္း ျဖစ္ျပီး၊ ၂-မိနစ္ခန္
>>> ့ေလ်ာက္လ်ွင္၊
>>> ေရာက္ပါသည္။ အိမ္ပိုင္ရွင္မွာ၊ ခရမ္းခ်ဥ္သီးပြဲရံုသူေဌးျဖစ္၍
>>> ေဖါင္ေတာ္ျပန္ေတာင္လမ္း၊ ျမတ္ပန္းပြင့္ - ကိုေလး ဧ။္အိမ္ Guide House
>>> ဆိုလွ်င္ေရာက္ပါသည္။ (အိမ္နံပါတ္မရိွပါ) ။
>>>
>>> ၅။ အိမ္အသံုးျပဳခ ဟု မဆိုသာေသာ္လည္း၊ ေရ၊မီး စသည္မ်ား cover ျဖစ္ရန္
>>> တည္းခိုခ အနည္းငယ္သာေကာက္ခံသြားမည္ျဖစ္ပါေႀကာင္း ႏွင့္ အေသးစိတ္ ႏွင့္
>>> တည္းခုိရန္အတြက္ေညာင္ေရႊ တြင္ - ကိုရန္ႏိုင္ (အတြင္းေရးမွဴး)
>>> ၀၉-၀၉-၄၁၀-၀၃၂၀၅
>>> ကိုစိုင္း၀င္း ၀၉-၄၉၃-၆၀၉၇၃ တို ့ကို၊ အခိ်န္အခါမေရြးဆက္သြယ္အကူအညီ
>>> ေတာင္းခံသြားႏိုင္ပါေႀကာင္း ႏွင့္ (၁-၁-၂၀၁၂) မွစ၍ အသံုးျပဳ
>>> တည္းခိုႏိုင္ျပီျဖစ္ပါေႀကာင္း သတင္းေပးတင္ျပလုိက္ရပါသည္။
>>>
>>> ျမန္မာႏိုင္ငံဧည့္လမ္းညႊန္မ်ားအသင္း
>>> MYANMAR TOURIST GUIDES ASSOCIATION ( MTGA )
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>>
>>> "Mögen alle Wesen glücklich und voll Frieden sein"
>>> SAI
>>> Sai Wai Moe Kyaw
>>> 0973076529
>>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>>> "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside
>>> Burma)" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>> travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>
>>>
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside
>> Burma)" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside
> Burma)" group.
> To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Re: Digest for travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com - 5 Messages in 2 Topics

Why would be nominated? Any particular reason? Is that because of
limited choice? It is not just curious, but serious.

On 26/11/2012, travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com
<travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> =============================================================================
> Today's Topic Summary
> =============================================================================
>
> Group: travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/topics
>
> - Who would you rather? [4 Updates]
> http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/t/46227bcaf00e5f21
> - CBT Manual [1 Update]
> http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/t/6871e66d578eae16
>
>
> =============================================================================
> Topic: Who would you rather?
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/t/46227bcaf00e5f21
> =============================================================================
>
> ---------- 1 of 4 ----------
> From: Sonny <sonnyamo@gmail.com>
> Date: Nov 25 04:47PM -0800
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/msg/634110e5463b14ca
>
> Deputy Minister :
>
> 1. U Khin Zaw
>
> 2. U Aung Myat Kyaw
>
>
> ---------- 2 of 4 ----------
> From: kyikyi aye <kyikyiaye.mm@gmail.com>
> Date: Nov 26 10:03AM +0630
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/msg/1bb341a132afe1e6
>
> Too controversial at this point
>
>
> --
> Daw Kyi Kyi Aye
> Tourism Consultant
> 10B, R202, Dagon Lwin Street,
> Myittanyunt, Tamwe, Yangon
> Tel: (95 1) 559252/ 541769
> Mobile: 095062365
> Email: kyikyiaye.mm@gmail.com
>
>
> ---------- 3 of 4 ----------
> From: wunna wunna <temples.of.dynasty@gmail.com>
> Date: Nov 25 08:01PM -0800
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/msg/75471c161e47a182
>
> Question for question -
>
> Who can prove that he will completely change businessman's thinking, first,
>
> before going to further step for vote?
> It is my opinion for current situation.
>
> Sincerely,
> Wunna
>
>
> On Monday, November 26, 2012 7:17:04 AM UTC+6:30, Sonny wrote:
>
>
> ---------- 4 of 4 ----------
> From: hpoun kyaw <pk.niniaung@gmail.com>
> Date: Nov 26 12:04PM +0630
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/msg/4a298fe8e93b9eff
>
> Hi,
> Very limited choices, a proof of poor human resources in Burma and
> scarcity of Burma talent pool or perhaps, concepts of egoists or egotists!
> Future is not sure but seems to be brighter & nicer from optimists'
> point of view but not of pessimists' or realists'; past has had a lot of
> lessons to learn but seems to be " we'd better forget them & let's make
> similar or same things"; presence is the reality supposed to be accepted
> with the optimum alternatives!
> Anyway, it is easier to be said than done!
> Best regards,
> Hpoun Kyaw
> On Nov 26, 2012 10:03 AM, "kyikyi aye" <kyikyiaye.mm@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> =============================================================================
> Topic: CBT Manual
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/t/6871e66d578eae16
> =============================================================================
>
> ---------- 1 of 1 ----------
> From: Sonny <sonnyamo@gmail.com>
> Date: Nov 24 08:41AM -0800
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/travelmyanmar/msg/663f10083af4af3f
>
> ?
>
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside
> Burma)" group.
> To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>


--
With Best Regards,


Win Zaw
Kingdom of Cambodia
Cell: 85512732236
www.asia-expeditions.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.