Location – San Jose, CA
Duration – 6 months contract to hire
* BS CS/EE degree and 3-7 years of strong hands-on automated testing experience engineering experience in server/storage area.
* Strong background and experience in software testing methodology, test development and test execution.
* Experience implementing or working with a test automation framework for a large/complex system.
* Experienced in testing/automating switching, networking and server management software.
* Strong programming in at least one scripting language (Shell, bash, TCL, Perl, Python, etc.).
Highly Desired Skills/Experience:
* Automation of host/server and related testing.
* Good understanding of data center operation.
* Experience in SAN and Storage technologies.
* Strong problem solving and software debug/troubleshooting skills.
* Configure, manage and maintain different topology of test systems.
* Continually grow skills and knowledge of best test practices, standardized tools and code use.
* Be open to continuous learning and committed to on-going self-improvement.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally.
* Self-motivated, strong sense of ownership, good team player and have fun!
Sr. Technical Recruiter
SoftSol, Inc. | 48383 Fremont Blvd., Suite 116, Fremont, CA 94538
Office: (510) 460-1831 | email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh?hl=en.