please reply to email@example.com
Oracle MDM Functional Lead
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration: 6 months
Oracle MDM Functional Lead for an Oracle Financial R12 implementation.
- The selected resource needs to understand the direction of customer and supplier creation processes.
- Support team in ensuring requirements and solution design are aligned with direction set.
- Actively participate in MDM requirements sessions to support future releases of solutions.
- Ensure that solutions meet business requirements of Finance EBS Finance Modules and process for 11i and R12 (CORE 11i and BOLT R12).
- Continuous input and review of all requirements and design documents related to Customer and Supplier master data.
- Actively participate in data modeling workshops. This would require a strong AR background and understanding of the customer structure in both 11i and R12. Coordinate with R12 AR technical team to make sure that solution design is aligned as much as possible with future UCM data module. Support AR team in mapping of data elements.
- Identify data that needs to be cleansed leveraging IDQ tools. Develop an approach to address data cleansing (automated vs. manual, business rules, etc.), and work with business, functional and technical team to execute the data cleansing approach.
- Support the conversion team with Customer and Supplier master data conversion. Coordinate trouble shooting efforts for errors found related to master data conversion or creation/update processes during testing and infant care.
- 7+ years' experience required
- 5 - 7yrs of work experience in the IT Industry in Oracle ERP suite
- 3-5 yrs specific experience with Finance and Oracle AR module (11i and R12). Preferred experience in AP module. Preferred experience with Universal Customer Master or Customer Hub solutions.
- Strong functional understanding of the customer data module (11i and R12).
- Preferred experience with supplier data module in 11i.
- Experience of Master Data cleansing and conversion
- Ability to work independently, have strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work across groups
- Able to think big picture and apply to working details
Osair Technologies LLC,
36 York Road,
West windsor,NJ | 08540-3512
Voice : 630-566-7324 | Fax :732-289-6076
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.osairtech.com
Yahoo IM: dev.osair | Gtalk: email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh?hl=en.