please reply to email@example.com
Senior Integration Java Developer
Start Date: As soon as available
Status: Citizen, Green Card, EAD or H1
Work Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 6 Months (Client plans to renew the contract every 6 months as long as possible)
Integration Java Developer
Eligibility Requirements and Candidate Submission Instructions
· Candidate must be currently residing AND working in the greater Dallas, TX area in order to be considered.
· Candidate to report to the Plano, TX office.
Integration Services Team:
· Client develops integration components that reside between enterprise applications.
· Team is responsible for the integration develop surrounding the enterprise network provisioning application called MetaSolv TBS (currently an Oracle product).
· Most of the integration is via web-services and some of it is via CORBA interfaces.
· Telecom and network engineering knowledge is a big plus.
Required Candidate Experience
· Candidate must have 5+ years of solid Java development experience in back-end and app-to-app integration components, J2EE app server development, Web Services development, and JDBC database development.
· Proficiency with XML required, preferably XML Spy.
· Extensive experience with Eclipse JDE is required.
· Experience with CORBA development
· Knowledge of MetaSolv's TBS application and/or APIs is a plus.
· Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and exemplify good teamwork skills for a professional working environment.
· The development focus is on integration of large-scale applications for workflow automation.
· A proven track record of working in a complex, highly integrated environment is a must.
· The ability to respond effectively in a fast-paced development/support role is a must.
· Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: analysis, coding, testing, programming, mentoring, technical design, documentation, and expertise with new platforms and development environments.
· Looking for a strong Java, J2EE, Web-Services developer who has experience with web-services, CORBA, and heavy application-to-application integration experience.
· Experience with interfacing Java applications with .Net applications is a plus.
· Developer must be willing to work in a rapid development environment.
· Extensive hands-on implementation and administration of application Servers (Tomcat, JBoss) required.
· Candidate should have experience working as part of a team, working with development teams and QA engineers, as well as experience writing design documentation.
· Candidate must have good Oracle SQL skills.
· Excellent communications skills are also a requirement since candidate will interact verbally with many teams.
· App-to-app integration
· WEB-SERVICES integration
· RDBMS, Oracle SQL, Unix, Linux, JDBC
· Eclipse JDE
Osair Technologies LLC,
36 York Road,
West windsor,NJ | 08540-3512
Voice : 630-566-7324 | Fax :732-289-6076
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.osairtech.com
Yahoo IM: dev.osair | Gtalk: email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh?hl=en.