Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

My Round the World Adventure

My Round the World Adventure


Help Me Help You

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 08:25 AM PDT

After weeks of hyperactive travel, I’m resting in Salzburg, Austria. It’s a beautiful city with some beautiful mountains as a backdrop. My plan is to simply relax while I am here and recover. I’ll do a bit of sightseeing but after a whirlwind 3 weeks between Mexico, Germany, and far too many beers at Oktoberfest, I really just want to do a lot of nothing. I haven’t felt like I’ve had anytime to myself lately and sometimes you just need a bit of alone time to decompress. Moreover, I’m very behind on my writing as well as making improvements to this site.

And so it’s time to sit down, relax, sleep, and do some work. I have dozens of articles floating in my head that I want to write and put out there.

And just like I did last year, as I sit down and work on improving this website, I would love your feedback on the site and the content. I want to make sure that you are getting the budget tips you want and would love to know what brings you back to this site, what you like, don’t like, etc.

I created a short survey that you can fill out. It’s 5 questions long and will take about 1 minute to do. Click the link below to fill it out:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/659356/Nomadic-Matt-s-2011-Reader-Survey

Or, you can simply leave a comment below giving me feedback on the site. Tell me what I can do to help you travel better and make this site more useful for you.

Heading here? Book your travel using the links below and help support this website and keep it running:
Cheap Flights | Travel insurance | Hotels | Hostels |Guidebooks | 50 Adventure Tours under $995


©Nomadic Matt's Travel Site.


No comments:

Post a Comment