Title: Full Stack Developer (Angular emphasis)
Location: South Denver- Englewood, CO
Duration: 6 Month long contract
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch
- Ability to analyze & resolve production support issues
- Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting priorities
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge on Spring Security. Familiarity with Angular 2 Knowledge of unit testing, JS testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma.
- Knowledge of web service testing tools for example Postman
- Expertise with responsive design and understanding of mobile first design principals
- 1 Year (min) experience with AngularJS 1.5 and above
- Experience with CSS Pre-compilers (LESS or SASS)
- Knowledge of REST services using JSON and AJAX Spring MVC 4.0 or higher and familiarity with using Spring through JPA
- Knowledge of Java and OO concepts
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.