Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Tekishub Hotlist

Dear Associate,

 

Greetings from TekisHub Consulting Services......!!!

 

I would highly appreciate if you can add me (nagesh.chatri@tekishub.com) in your daily requirement mailing list and keep me posted with your daily requirements.

 

   SL NO

CONSULTANT

TECHNOLOGY

LOCATION

RELOCATION

AVAILABILITY

      EXP

VISA

1

Amit

HYPERION DEVELOPER

NJ

NJ,NY

IMMEDIATE

10

H1B

2

Rakesh

Lead Data stage Developer

CT

OPEN

IMMEDIATE

7+

H1B

3

Anish

Hyperion Consultant

NC

OPEN

IMMEDIATE

8+

H1B

4

Divya

QA Specialist   

CT

OPEN

IMMEDIATE

7+

H1B

5

Kumar

Teradata DBA/Lead DBA 

PA

OPEN

IMMEDIATE

8+

H1B

6

Pavitra

Sr Pega consultant

IL

OPEN

IMMEDIATE

10+

H1B

7

Piyush

Hyperion Consultant

NJ

OPEN

IMMEDIATE

9+

H1B

8

Mahesh

.Net developer

NY

OPEN

IMMEDIATE

7+

H1B

 

 

Thanks & Regards

Nagesh Chatri

 

TekisHub Consulting Services

Office - 617-398-3630, 617-337-3039

Mail ID : nagesh.chatri@tekishub.com

YIM: nageshchatri

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801

E-Verify Employer  

 

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "REMOVE FROM THE MAILING LIST" in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given above

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to qaaovgsh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qaaovgsh@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Attention SAP Freshers


 A Must Watch Recorded Video of what exactly a SAP Consultant does on projects. Contact sap@101erp.com to get involved in implementations.
 



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to qaaovgsh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qaaovgsh@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Attention SAP Freshers


 A Must Watch Recorded Video of what exactly a SAP Consultant does on projects. Contact sap@101erp.com to get involved in implementations.
 


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to qaaovgsh+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to qaaovgsh@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Re: Looking Back to 2013, three Complicated Scenes

I agree, Ko Thomas. There could be more scenes, different people different experiences. Mind you, there is also a relevant post in the past and I like to pick it up again here. It is Questions 2011 by lamonie. Some of them need no answer as time goes by. Cheers!!!



On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 10:34:56 AM UTC+6:30, Thomas Jr. wrote:
Well pointed out but there should be more "Scenes", Frankie..  Anyone who wants to share your "Scenes" what you have seen or you are seeing, you are most welcome to share here.



~ an asian tour operator aato ~
"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home." — James Michener


On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 12:27 AM, Nyi Nyi ® <> wrote:

It's been a while it came to my notice that tour operators/travel agents have been competing to give their best "in their term" to travelers/their clients by doing something extra mile. These may be "major complications" (at least to me, if not to you) I would call this "Looking Back to 2013" as the season 2014 has not been completed yet.

Scene (1)
You can always see a travel agent's uniformed staffs in Yangon International airport in somewhat restricted area. It's a designated area after "immigration counters" you will be welcome by this tour operator like no one else in Burma. For other travel agencies, you have to allow some money to buy a "ticket" to go into an area so your Company Sign can be visible right after the clients' arrival. But it is not formal to do so. All other people must (as usual) wait from arrival hall to welcome their travelers. In fact, the staff from this company can even "stamp" on passports of travelers to help immigration process faster if they do "Visa-On-Arrival." You can thus call it a service or a corruption.

Scene (2)
You may not disagree that "closeness to a key person" in Government means a lot. A tour operator may always go one step ahead to cater "service" in monastery, even in somewhat restricted area in Bagan called famous "temple dinner." Some says it's restricted, some says it's allowed. In fact, it is happening. So those who are close enough to a key person may be brave enough to venture. Otherwise, you are stuck not being able to think about it.

Scene (3)
In a temple where allows tourists to climb upon and see popular Computer-Generated-Image like view, parking lots are full with buses. You may see "a tour operator's bus" park and block right before the temple entry. Sometimes you may see some tour leaders are smoking in a pagoda platform or catering "cokes" or "coffee" to travelers. Where are all the trashes gone? It's totally abuse of a heritage site (at least to Asians) to just mess up with all these tourists. But a tour operator would benefit.

I trust the semi-Civil government led by U Thein Sein has been trying at full speed to reform for the interest of People, I do think the Government should take a closer look into "transparency" in terms of Myanmar tourism practices as well.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/travelmyanmar/967b1ef8-0581-4a81-b302-05d3839d558c%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/travelmyanmar/6aa4479f-da70-4b12-8894-f42e48db1a2f%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Re: Looking for German Speaking Guides

sigh...!!

On Monday, July 28, 2014 1:48:26 PM UTC+6:30, Thomas Jr. wrote:
လက္ေရးလက္သား ကေတာ့ ဗမာလက္ေရး ဆိုတာ ေသခ်ာတယ္ အိုင္ပီ။



~ an asian tour operator ~
"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home." — James Michener


On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 9:30 PM, Nyi Nyi ® <> wrote:
Starting from Ko Ko Lwin's post On Thursday, July 24, 2014 2:34:29 PM to the response of MTGA - info, do you see any "word" implied that "tour guides are puppets of tour companies" (as you mentioned.)? Or does any of those sound to you "disrespect?" If not, what is your point? And in my reply, I did clearly mention that it is totally your "Right" whether to go there or not.

Local tour guides should not be handled by foreigners.  ??
Oxymoron --> a xenophobic tour guide. OMG, speak for yourself!

I have said at best what I can. If you don't bring any idea convincing I should be correct, I won't discuss here any further. I'm just giving you "comments" based on facts here. I do NOT know you and you do NOT necessarily need to know me. I will leave this to TMG readers. Remember this is an idea exchange only and I don't take it personal. Take care, Frankie




On Sunday, July 27, 2014 5:05:41 PM UTC+6:30, Alain Beuzen wrote:

Dear Frankie,

 

Tour Company and tour guide depend on each other.  Tour guides are not puppets of Tour Companies.  We should respect each other.

 

If you do not care to go and see a foreigner like his staff, his slave, go ahead !  What a shame ! 

 

Tour company has the right to choose tour guide. On the other hand, tour guide can choose tour company. OK ?

 

What we have to do is to be qualified enough !  Local tour guides should not be handled by foreigners.  

 

Any way, thank you very much.

 



On Thursday, July 24, 2014 2:34:29 PM UTC+6:30, koko lwin wrote:
Dear Fellow guides

Exciting Myanmar Travel is looking for German speaking guides.
The Technical Advisor, Mr Lutz Lehmann invites for every German speaking guide who wish to work with  his company.
Free talk meeting with Mr Lehmann shall take place on 27 Jul 2014 ( Sunday) starting from 9:00 AM.
After meeting on following day, he is going back to  Berlin Germany.

Friends, I wanna reach yourself or pass it to someone who do professional German speaking guide.

Contact - 
Aung Pyae Phyo ( Tour Manager)
01-9669065
Muditar housing ( Complex B )
548 (  Level 4 / room 48)
Baho street, Mayangone TSP

Direction.
Get from Thamine Junction( Insein Road)
It is abt 7 min walk from Thamine Junction
Shwe Kaung Kywe Cafe & Food stuff is at opposite to entrance of Complex B


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/travelmyanmar/b4f33fea-64ca-42b9-8144-9482bf516509%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to travelmyanmar+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to travelmyanmar@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/travelmyanmar/0bc318e2-015f-4f72-8600-0913ca466fae%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.